1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Levi's Workwear by Filson - Now @ www.levis.com

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by spudnik99, Aug 10, 2010.

1. the shivman

the shivman Senior member

They aren't going to be restocking this collection.

2. Returningson

Returningson Senior member

don't believe that. Their trucker is their best selling piece by far especially in tan. It will be back. Id bet my soul on it.

3. the shivman

the shivman Senior member

ok bro, I am pretty sure their contract with Levi's ended.

4. Returningson

Returningson Senior member

Im sure they will find a way to make more. Products that sell this well have a way of reappearing in collections especially for brand name companies like this. Might have to wait a while but it will be back in some or another.

5. TheSoonest

TheSoonest Senior member

where'd you get the info that the levi's X filson trucker is the best selling piece by far for either brand? as far as i know, although it wasn't a super limited collaboration like Levis X engineered garments, it still was somewhat limited so they sold through the stock pretty fast. in terms of sales, i'm sure it barely made a dent in levi's profits and filson's bread and butter is still in their regular season clothing and bags. at the price point they were selling these jackets at, i'm going to guess that it was more of a branding move for both brands than something where either party would make any significant money.

6. slimdeucer

slimdeucer New Member

7. slimdeucer

slimdeucer New Member