• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Levis White Jeans

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
shut up dude. what the hell is a manly man? If you're not a fatass 510s can look great. (fwiw, I'm too fat for 510s).

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

mottykytu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mike868y
shut up dude. what the hell is a manly man? If you're not a fatass 510s can look great. (fwiw, I'm too fat for 510s).

510 Look like girl's skinny jean -_-" , If you like skinny , 511 is good and fitted enough

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Crass

Reaction score
If your near a Levi store, I picked up a pair of white 514's on sale.

grouper

Reaction score
they are not levis but i have a pair of american apparel off-white slim slack lites that fit between a 511 and a 510. They are great

Lafayette

Reaction score
If anyone is interested in slim fitting white Levis in high(er) quality denim than the company currently offers in its entry level priced jeans, eBay "Levis 501 USA white" and you'll get the good stuff. The old(er) USA Levis have better quality denim and the fit of the 80's 501's is very similar to a modern slim cut jean.

I just scored a pair as described above and they are very similar to a 511/514 up top, with the exception of a slightly higher rise as opposed to the low(er) rise of the 511 and 514. The 80's 501's are actually mid rise, but may seem odd to someone used to the somewhat current low rise trend. The bottom is your basic straight leg jean leg (you can't get more standard than a 501).

Woodyear

Reaction score
That urban outfitters is for a twill pant in the 511 cut, not denim.

juliank

Reaction score
anyone know when the 514 white is coming out ? levis is ******* up in not having these out now. its getting hot here in california.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads