• Our featured affiliate vendor of the week is a brand new affiliate vendor, the artisan Bespoke Shoemaker Szuba. Rafal hails from Poland and is a shoemaker who creates each pair of shoes by himself. He is, at the moment, offering something special forum readers. Please take a look.

Please check Rafal's thread and patronize a true custom maker.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Levi's Skinner Jeans

jufros

Reaction score
If I wear a 31 in Diesel Zathans and I love the fit, do I need to size up to a 32 from a 31 on Skinners? I like the washes and fit a lot and like my jeans reasonably tight, but am not looking to obliterate my testicles by any stretch of the imagination.

hermes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'd say no
they're pretty true to size
i wear a 33 or 34 and size 33 in capital E skinner fits me well and even then, there is still a little bit of room in them in the waist
they're pretty slim in the thighs as well

i find that there is really no shrinkage with washing and drying
i throw them in the dryer on a higher heat and haven't found any significant shrinkage to them, they still fit the same

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They are very true to size, if not a half size smaller after several soaks, in my experience.

prozach1576

Reaction score
They run true to size and are very, very tight in the thigh. I have a pair of 31s...the waist is slightly loose, but they are almost skin tight in the thigh.

I don't really wear them anymore because the flare is just absurd on mine.

Featured Sponsor

What is your preferred frame style for men's sunglasses?

• Aviator

• Wayfarer

• Clubmaster

• Round

• Wrap-around

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loran