1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Levi's Selvedge Goods Hesher 31Wx30L

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by thebarsmydestination, Jun 17, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebarsmydestination

thebarsmydestination Senior member

Same item as seen priced here: http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12310175&clickid=prdsw

Levi's Hesher is basically the same cut as the 514. These are deep indigo selvedge, similar in quality and fit to New Standards. I had these hemmed to a Sid Mashburn-ish no break inseam (I'm 5'9") so they'd sit at the ankle and now that I've done so the leg opening is a little wide for me. Tapering jeans has always been a crapshoot for me so I'm going to try to move them instead. Pay attention to the measurements, especially the inseam! I have two pairs, one never worn, one worn once. I have a neurotic thing about buying things in multiples; ask if you're interested in both. It's a great deal on some affordable selvedge if you take a shorter inseam.

Waist: (flat) 16.5"
    Rise: 10.5" (I don't know what busted way Levi's uses to measure their rises, but from the bottom seam to the top of the waistband in front it's 10.5"
    Thigh: 12.5"
    Knee: 8.5"
    Hem: 8.5"
    INSEAM: 29.5" -- this is perfect no break length for me. I'm about 5'9" and usually take a 30 inseam.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2012
  2. wa1nee

wa1nee Member

PM sent if it is still available.

3. wa1nee

wa1nee Member

Thank you, I've receive the Levi and it was exactly what you described. Looks brand new and fits me perfectly. Great to do business with you and highly recommend to others.

4. MichaelHopHead

MichaelHopHead Active Member

How does the sizing compare to 514s? Would you say they fit slimmer? Thanks

5. wa1nee

wa1nee Member

I have quite a few 514's and I would say the Hesher is a little bit looser but not by much. If you are looking for something slimmer than the 514's, you might want to try the Matchstick. They fit right in between the 511 and the 514. Hope that helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.