1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Levi's 511 Commuter Line

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by sygyzy, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Wade M

Wade M Senior member

Still wearing them, in them right now. So coming up on 8 months of wear (swapped to shorts in summer). They've held up well. The water-resistance is rubbish after the 1st few time they get soaked. I've not blown the crutch or any stitches.

They've worked out pretty well. Not amazed by them and the spandex gets annoying (I like my MIJ's). I've never warn them if not riding. I've not popped them up to expose the selvage (incase it catches in the chain).

They're pretty close to what they say on the tin. I'm likely to be riding in a pair of APC's again after this pair, either that or Osloh....

~W

2. jamaaltt

jamaaltt Well-Known Member

I just oicked up a pair of darkest spuce(dark forest green) 505 commters pants in size 32x30. Im 5'7 175. They are considerably smaller than normal 505 jeans. I wold say they fit more like the 513 on me. I have fairly musclar thighs and stupid large calves(about 17" around). So take with a grain of salt. The stretch helps though. I also picked up a pair of the red 511's too. They fit skin tight at first but loosened a little. But the stretch makes them go back to their original size arfterwards. I only wear those around the house. lol
    '

3. sweetjesus

sweetjesus Senior member

Why did they stop selling the commuter jacket in indigo? :/ Small is sold out everywhere (EU).

4. sweetjesus

sweetjesus Senior member

// double post

Last edited: Nov 1, 2012
  5. jhoo04

jhoo04 Senior member

We have a small left in the store.

Shoot me an email, jonathan@shoplostfound.com if you'd like to grab it.

Best,

J.