1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Levi's 317 Jeans Orange tab...need help

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by jeansandtshirt, Jun 15, 2006.

1. jeansandtshirt

jeansandtshirt Senior member

Hello,

I've lurked on here quite a bit, and always found some great info. I have a question and I'm hoping someone can help.

I was searching a local "farm type store" looking for jeans, Levi's specifically, and found an oddball. In the 505 section, they had a pair of 317s. I've never seen a pair like this, they appeared to be shrink to fit (had a shrink warning inside...I think said 10%), were a zip fly, seemed to be a higher rise, orange tab, very dark blue, and the tag on the outside said Made in the USA. The guy at the store said they got them in by mistake, never had seen a pair like them, and just put them in with the 505s. I did a search online, and besides vintage orange tabs, I couldn't find out much info about them. Did I stumble on a pair that was gathering dust at Levi's? Or do they regularly sell 317s? I couldn't find any on ebay or any online store, including Levi's, so I'm at a loss. Anyone ever see a pair of Levi's 317, or better yet own a pair? Thanks in advance!

2. von Rothbart

von Rothbart Senior member

You are not likely to find any help in this forum. Try the Streetwear forum.

3. jeansandtshirt

jeansandtshirt Senior member