1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

levi's 1947 LVC sizing help

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by bboybrian09, Aug 25, 2012.

1. bboybrian09

bboybrian09 New Member

Hey guys, so i've been meaning to purchase a pair of 1947 lvc's but im not to sure how to really size them, considering id like to soak them in the beginning and probably shrink them down. Typically my waist is about a 28. the only other help i can really give is that my APC petit standard sizing is a 26 and there pretty tightish even after wearing them for a couple of months already. for the lvc's i dont wanna reach petite standard fit but a more relaxed slim fit look. any ideas?

2. bboybrian09

bboybrian09 New Member

3. tsekh

tsekh Senior member

My waist size is 30 and I had a pair of 30x34. I wore it before any soaking for about half a year, and it is about fit or tight fit. After soaking, it was very hard to button initially, but losen a bit to a tight fit. On other LVC I would say buying RAW true to size, but for the 47, I would recommend buying 1-2 inches larger because the butt and thigh of the 47 are much tighter than others ( I have a pair of 54 501z and 66 505 for comparison ).

I

4. Parker

Parker Senior member Dubiously Honored

2 sizes up if you're going to wash or hot soak them.