Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Levi 511's, loose on the waist, too tight on the thighs... what can I do?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Novusordo, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Novusordo

Novusordo New Member

Hi all, lately I've been taking steps to improve the fit of my clothes and move away from baggy/regular clothes that I used to wear and since getting heavily in to fitness my body shape has completely transformed and rendered all my current clothes "unfittable". I'm looking for a few pairs of jeans that are comfortable, and flexible, yet are slim fitting and look sharp, so I went ahead and ordered a pair of levi 511's in 30x32 and while the waist is loose, the thighs are really really tight and I can barely life my leg or sit down. Will they "wear-in" over time and get looser or is my tiny waist and muscular thighs going to be a big problem in getting the right fit? Are there any brands that make jeans for athletic guys, maybe?

2. Gauss17

Gauss17 Senior member

buy a more relaxed fit, it will have wider thighs for the same waist measure. You can also have relaxed jeans tailored for more a taper, or you can just size up and have the waist taken in.