• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lets talk about COFFEE

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't think you need to even be close to that pricey

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Suggestions (under 2k) for a goose neck electric pour over kettle.

The bonavita has good reviews on review sites and on Amazon

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
@Piobaire

It probably matters how much coffee you're making. If you're making single cups the Bonavita is nice. I have one that is 10 years old and there is some leaking that is starting where the spout meets the body. I got my girlfriend an OXO cordless, which is much larger with a wider mouth to pour faster and a larger amount of water. It is better if you're making multi-cup French Press coffee, or a larger amounts of coffee.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Ordered a gooseneck Corsori this morning.

A Y

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You've already ordered the kettle, but in case anyone else is wondering, I like Fellow's kettle. Not the most expensive one with the silly Bluetooth integration (EKG+), but the next one down (EKG).

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
First morning with pour over coffee. Kicking myself ********** for not doing this decades ago. The difference in richness and depth of flavour is several magnitudes.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First morning with pour over coffee. Kicking myself ********** for not doing this decades ago. The difference in richness and depth of flavour is several magnitudes.

It's really is awesome. And it's the best for light and medium roasts

Despos

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

What brewing device are you using?
Next biggest impact on coffee flavors will be with the grinder you use. Huge/deep rabbit hole. I have 6 grinders now.

Last edited:

ixk

Reaction score
I don't drink coffee or tea, that's how ahead of the game I am.
Any other redbull fanatics?

vdubiv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I gotta get off this damn website, I was looking into pour over set-ups today bored at work, been reading through this thread.

Though I have been in the market for a while for a proper espresso set-up, just don't feel like spending the money for another novelty item to take up counter top space

supermang

Reaction score
I gotta get off this damn website, I was looking into pour over set-ups today bored at work, been reading through this thread.

Though I have been in the market for a while for a proper espresso set-up, just don't feel like spending the money for another novelty item to take up counter top space

Then invest in a quality hand grinder which can be very useful for portable pourovers aswell. I suggest looking into the Kinu M47 or its cheaper variants (which will give you pretty much the same grind quality).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads