• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Let's start thinking about summer...

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Should I get some white suede longwings? Been debating these forever and feel like they could work but then feel like I wouldn't wear them. White / cream pants, light blue shirt, linen blazers for the coast

And then I can dye them green for fall and actually get some real wear out of them. Should even be a question, just don't know why I can't pull the trigger

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
no because you're not really going to wear them and will wind up selling

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

no because you're not really going to wear them and will wind up selling

Yeah I haven't slept properly in a week so that's probably why I'm looking at them but if I've held off a year probably a sign that I won't

L.R.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had to dig a car out of a couple feet of snow yesterday. I'm all over this summer ****.

jhwendland

Reaction score
Might snag a pair of Gap lived-in slim khakis soon. The fit off-the-rack is better than anything else I've tried out. Ideally, they'd come out with a lightweight model.

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got a pair of Soludos Espadrilles last year. Not bad, held up pretty well, and wasn't looking to drop major coin at Mr P on some designer ****.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I want some og espadrilles from that famous spot in spain somebody proxy that **** for me.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Pick up the russian sailor shirts. Theyre called telnyashkas and more come in a slim fit that everyone on this forum is so enamored with

They're thin and grim quality compared to St James/Armor Lux though...

Jokerman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm tempted by these Rivieras. They are kind of "Thurston Howell" or euro playboy, but they also remind me of 1970s Zig Zags. :teach:
These are by far the perfect pair of shoes for summer. I hate sandals and loafers so this are a great replacement. I already ordered one of my pairs cause come summer time its hard to find my size or the colors I want. Still havent broken the 40's here but I am buying up now so I have it when its ready. -Alternative Apparel V-necks -Parke and Ronen swim Shorts -Probably going APC or Parke and Ronen on shorts -White APC Jeans -Rivieras Leisure Shoes

joelbnyc

Reaction score

No! I'd forgotten abt asos and chemical-records.UK for summer t-shirts...

Thanks for the reminder, that will not help my bank account. Used to order from them when I lived in South Florida, like u say, festival/beach party ware...

Summer in New York, I don't wear shorts in the city, ever. I like solid colored 50/50 American Apparel t-shirts usu... I kinda outgrew t-shirts with any printing on them, but I like some of the Brooklyn Industries it's.

TheSizzle

Reaction score
These are by far the perfect pair of shoes for summer. I hate sandals and loafers so this are a great replacement. I already ordered one of my pairs cause come summer time its hard to find my size or the colors I want.

This year, I skipped the espadrilles, in favor of Kilim slippers. I may still end up getting some new espadrilles, but I think these are less common.

slstr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

colabear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really wanna get some Carven pieces like the embroidered polos and cute cardis but they fit sooo small. If I can fit in them, Ami and Carven would be my wardrobe staples for spring and summer.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads