Let's not talk about...

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by softy, Dec 1, 2010.

1. softy

softy Senior member

What is that execrable shoe that I see women wearing, the medallion flat? You should get those embroidered. [​IMG] BARF

2. jet

jet Persian Bro

brooo are you kidding me those are tory burch mang, the official shoe of the middle aged housewife in orange county, the new status indicator

3. diamonds

diamonds Senior member

[​IMG]
    wwwwwwww I WANT - walter my heart out

4. softy

softy Senior member

this tableaux screams "i am a cultured sophisticate." note the macintosh computer keyboard, goyard wallet, and that highly experimental van gogh painting on the mousepad. these important artistic objects denote a level of rarefied appreciation for the more difficult to find, more obscure cultural ephemera that are a cut above mundane decorative accessories: namely, a garfield mousepad, Looney Tunes wallet, and Gateway computer with heiffer cow print. van gogh is not likely appreciated by just anyone, no siree! just as a macintosh requires a certain level of sophistication, of adroitness, if you will, so too does understanding the subtle complexities of "starry, starry night."

5. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

I would still kill for the V&R sweater with the bunny coming out of a top hat embroidered in swarovski crystals that Fuuma has.

Actually some girl has it, will ask to get it back when I run into her at parties.

6. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

this is why i despise stepping foot in the apple store [​IMG]
    this tableaux screams "i am a cultured sophisticate." note the macintosh computer keyboard, goyard wallet, and that highly experimental van gogh painting on the mousepad. these important artistic objects denote a level of rarefied appreciation for the more difficult to find, more obscure cultural ephemera that are a cut above mundane decorative accessories: namely, a garfield mousepad, Looney Tunes wallet, and Gateway computer with heiffer cow print. van gogh is not likely appreciated by just anyone, no siree! just as a macintosh requires a certain level of sophistication, of adroitness, if you will, so too does understanding the subtle complexities of "starry, starry night."

7. bare bodkin

bare bodkin Senior member

Haha that was awesome

8. jet

jet Persian Bro

softy is a poetic genius

9. softy

softy Senior member

you guys should be calling foul, though. i'm having solipsistic outbursts, and that is expressly forbidden by the rules of this thread.

10. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

already notified thread creator of your violation

11. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

does this mean you don't want to talk about his recs ? antonioli went 40% off just now, 2 weeks after going 30% off. i wonder if they'll keep up this slasher rate
    LvR could learn from them
    Let's talk about velvet slippers, preferably purple with some type of embroidery.
    RLPL

12. jet

jet Persian Bro

what about them? useless without photos

13. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member