1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Let's list things we hate, Clothingwise

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kookydooky, Aug 18, 2008.

1. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

I don't have a problem with sandals if worn well, but i really don't like most guy feet. 99% of the guys and girls in gainesville where sandals all of the time regardless of the outfit or weather or situation. Most all of the guys don't wash their feet often or just have old rank ass sandals and feet. Fucking disgusting. I'm probably gonna get some decent sandals to wear for errands, lounging and even a few nice outfits with pants since the sandals would work, but my feet aren't nasty ass like most of the people here. Fucking foot odor all up in the classroom. nasty as shit.

Also, axe deoderant smell and old lady perfume. Listen, bro. I don't need to be overwhelmed by the scent of date rape while in your presence. Fucking guys bathe with axe body wash, use axe deoderant, and axe body spray. Seriously? That necessary?

The old lady thing is annoying as this professor of mine talked with me outside my high school classroom as she was doing checkups on us and i don't know what it was but it smelled retarded. She's only in her 40s, she shouldn't be smelling like that.

2. Zenny

Zenny Senior member

Anything that isn't a Tuxedo.