• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Let's hear about your black Friday buys...

Twotone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saw a couple of HSM suits at Dillard's for $200, but passed. Also passed on a RLBL suit @ 50% off -- too many pinstripes in the closet already. Probably would have done it if it was navy or charcoal. Picked up two nice ties from BB @ $27.50 each. Anyone find something worth buying?

Twotone

dragon8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got 2 pairs of orthotics at The Walking Company. The 2nd pair was 25% off.

chasingred

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up: Pendleton blackwatch wool flannel shirt. Pretty thick. Paid $50. Also Brooks Brothers thick cotton socks for $7.

Passed up: Ralph Lauren Black Label khaki cotton blazer, $100. Size 38R. Was actually thinking about picking it up and selling it on here, but wasn't sure if I could get more than $150.

dr.no

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Zegna Couture Ltd Ed half brogues - 70% off (see Shoe Damage thread)
RLBL charcoal wool flannel suit - $500
3 Martin Dingman croc belts (see FS thread in B&S)

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wife got me an early Christmas present -- a Raymond Weil -- supposedly a great deal on sale. Not sure what the model is (yet) -- but I'm excited!
smile.gif
And oh, got myself a couple of BB ties at Filene's and AE Parliaments. And got her a couple of nice dresses from WH|BM.

t0fu

Reaction score
pair of mcnairy x keds in tan and a couple pairs of happy socks

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
peace of mind from staying away from the crowds.

TouchÃ
00a9.png
!

RangerP

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chasingred
Picked up: Pendleton blackwatch wool flannel shirt. Pretty thick. Paid $50. Also Brooks Brothers thick cotton socks for $7.

Passed up: Ralph Lauren Black Label khaki cotton blazer, $100. Size 38R. Was actually thinking about picking it up and selling it on here, but wasn't sure if I could get more than $150.

Definitely would have paid $150...

Seems like we almost have the same sizes...Shoes and Jackets anyways...

inter71

Reaction score
Got nothing, but before Black Friday I purchased 4 slim fit sport shirts from BB when they cost 2 for $99.

Made in California

Reaction score
^ Thread derail. Oh by the way, I got ANOTHER pair of black Gucci horse-bit loafers for $100 (before Black Friday). I'm so weak. I don't know what I'm going to do with two pair. I don't want to sell them, they are too beautiful!
rolleyes.gif
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
peace of mind from staying away from the crowds.
+2

zerg8888

Reaction score
I took advantage of the Amazon shoe sale and got a pair of AE Strand and AE McAllister. Also picked up some BB belts. Nice to get some starter stuff at a great value.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads