1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Let's discuss: COS, Collection of Style

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by _yoo, Oct 21, 2011.

1. LALurker

LALurker Senior member

i've been to the one at beverly hills. worth a visit if you want to grab some simple basic stuff at sale price.

2. TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES Senior member

3. Classified_

Classified_ Senior member

Reviving this thread a bit, thinking of picking up some items at COS, mainly trousers, maybe a shirt or two. How's the quality ben recently? If anyone handled some pieces, I'd love to hear. Thanks

4. backtaro

backtaro Senior member

5. kindofyoung

kindofyoung Senior member

I used to have it, it's a really cool piece (that will get you a lot of confused compliments)

[​IMG]

Just know that it's a very lightweight fabric so it wrinkles really easy, but unless you plan to do a ton of activities in it you should be fine

6. leeba

leeba Senior member

Just how bad is shoe quality? Tempted

7. sholom

sholom Senior member

8. 1up

1up Senior member

Any comments on the slim tapered jeans? I like the light colored ones, how do they size? TTS? Compared to APC PS for example?

9. notpzl

notpzl New Member

Guys what's your experience with their slim tappered jeans? Quality and fit wise.

10. MickeyPunch

MickeyPunch Senior member

I ordered a pair of the slim tapered grey jeans, they arrived a couple of days ago.

Even though I sized down to a 31 (usually a 32), they are a lot less slimmer than expected, kind of baggy around the knees.

Didn't really pay attention to the quality. They're going back.

11. 1up

1up Senior member

Try the skinny? I purchased a pair from CoS in Bahrain and they fit pretty nicely, the top block is decently roomy/stretchy and a very tapered lower leg.

Fit similar to N&F Skinny Guy with more taper on the lower leg.

12. Arnold Grape

Arnold Grape Senior member

[​IMG]
    n e one see this jacket at their local COS or on a regional site? See new arrivals but not this.

1 person likes this.
  13. fabricio

fabricio New Member

14. Benjaminba

Benjaminba Senior member

[​IMG]

This looks like a pretty nice and simple shirt jacket. Better if it was regular buttons with a hidden placket though.

15. kjv

kjv Member

Can anyone comment on the wool cashmere coat? What's the sizing like?

16. Adrien Pegon

Adrien Pegon New Member

I got the beige one, and the sizing is normal, I took my normal size (48), it might be a bit too big if you are really thin but to be honest the sizing is normal !

1 person likes this.
  17. reedobandito

reedobandito Senior member

Anyone try their sneaks, specifically the new CP looking ones? Curious about quality/fit. I'm usually a 9-10, sort of a 9.5 in CP so thinking of going with 43 on the white pair.

18. Severisth

Severisth Senior member

You're still among the living reedo?

19. reedobandito

reedobandito Senior member

Meh, living in the midwest has made me apathetic when it comes to clothes. I haven't bought anything exciting in like a year :/

20. Baron

Baron Senior member Dubiously Honored

I went to the Beverly Hills store today and picked up a pair of brown chelsea boots on sale. I was wary of their shoes, but they look to be reasonably well made and they fit well. I also had a $100 gift card that I got for attending a COS event a few months ago, so there's not much risk involved.

A few things I noticed - everything runs bigger than I expected (except the shoes). There was a black wool bomber that I almost picked over the boots, and the 42 was huge, the 40 was even a little roomy. The trousers all seemed big. I'm probably an M in the sweaters, in most brands I'm an L. Also, the staff was super friendly and helpful, but not at all intrusive.