• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Let's discuss: COS, Collection of Style

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone do a proxy to Australia? I got my uniqlo proxy sorted but would love one for CoS

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I should be able to proxy depending on the store inventory and the weather.

jwjp

Reaction score
I can proxy anything available on the website
Edit: I'm UK based and have access to London stores but they're a bit out my way

Last edited:

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Cool stuff. The variety in shapes, textures, and colors in much appreciated for something so reasonably priced. Definitely interested in a UK-based proxy.

worakl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the scuba-hoodie at half off.
fistbump.gif

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How much to proxy scuba hoodie to california?

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can someone post a fit pic of the scuba hoodie or 'review' it?

Is it thick? Does it feel like neoprene or just look like it? Does it actually look like neoprene (in person)? Does the effect disappear as soon as you move / put something in the front pocket?

worakl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How does the scuba hoodie fit? TTS?

My S is 18 inches p2p and 16,5 in length from pit down. It's raglan which make shoulders etc. tricky.

It's not that thick, and it really feels like foam rubber. The pocket is actually a single one, I can hold my own hand.
redface.gif

Last edited:

sexonfabric

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks and feels like neoprene...seen it in the store when I was in London. ******* girlfriend laughed at it so I didn't buy it...want one badly now. If someone is willing to send one over to Belfast that would be awesome!! Maybe the store does phone orders...

Guy Burgess

Reaction score
I bought a cashmere crewneck in november and it was a great purchase, I wear it all the time. A lot of the other stuff didn't fit me well but it was a great shop to visit. I'm glad people are offering a proxy!

sexonfabric

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Order from COS turned up today. Got the wool bomber, pixel knit, navy drawstring trousers and a t shirt. Quality is superb for the price, all fits well (trousers slightly too big in waist but they are drawstring...)
definately going to use this to stock up on basics from now on. Really pleased....just need the scuba hoodie now.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads