1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Let's discuss: COS, Collection of Style

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by _yoo, Oct 21, 2011.

1. kindofyoung

kindofyoung Senior member

waywt x-post
    So yeah, soft and warm wool-mix, well-placed pockets, nice tech-layer and a nice cut makes me happy with my purchase.
    Note, if you're a larger 46 you should probably get the sz 46, I'm a "true 46" wearing two sweatshirts layered in this pic and there's still plenty room to layer (something positive for me since I will have to layer with another knit once it gets colder).
    Vest looks pretty good on it's own too, as does the coat (duh) [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  2. djt00

djt00 Senior member

Looks very nice. How tall are you?

3. kindofyoung

182-183cm last time I checked

4. djt00

djt00 Senior member

Length is perfect. :)

Btw, did you see any especially cool knits?

5. kindofyoung

Thanks [​IMG]
    Didn't really look that much at their knits, but everything I saw looked just as good as it does online, so I think you'd be pretty safe going by the close-ups online

6. superego

superego Senior member

looks great, and nice fit as well

interior vest is removable?

7. kindofyoung

Thanks, and yep it's removable so should work well as a layering piece for when it gets warmer again [​IMG]

8. reedobandito

reedobandito Senior member

Just received my COS order! A short review of each piece, w/ sizing details:

-Geometric Panel Sweatshirt: Took a Small as a slim 48, and it fits slim but not tight (except maybe a bit in the forearms), lengths are good. Really nice colors and the fabric is lighter weight but warm. Cool Star Trek vibes

-Cotton Flannel Shirt: Took a 38, and it runs very slim but TTS, similar to a Schneider IV in a regular cut. Fabric is really nice, very surprised it's not wool. Collar is nice and stiff, placket doesn't twist or anything. Length is perfect to wear untucked.

-2 U neck tees: Got both in Small, and they fit slim TTS. The white fits me especially well, the grey is slightly tight/short (I think they're from different seasons). Fabric on both is very soft.

-Elasticated Waist Trousers: Took a 48, I am a true 31-32 waist at around the hips. Really nice feeling/slightly sheeny cotton fabric, with the elastic waist almost unnoticeable. Fit is good in the waist, but a bit loose in the thigh and in the calf, but with a sudden taper of around 6.75" at the hem.

Only thing I won't be keeping is the trousers, since I'm looking for more of a slim/skinny fit, but anyone looking for more of a slim/office appropriate pair should check them out. PM me if you wanna buy them from me before I post in B&S, I'm just asking exactly what I paid incl. shipping (~$125). Hope this helps someone!

9. amathew

amathew Senior member

I got a pair of these last week and they're quite nice. For me, the a size 46 was too large on me (usually a 30-31). I'm going to see if a tailor can add some hooks for a belt because I like the trousers.

10. lineate

lineate Senior member

I had my tailor take in the elastic bit on each side, rally tightening the trousers up. Feel really nice now. I think you would be hrd pressed to get a fabric match for loops.

11. w0lf

w0lf Well-Known Member

Free shipping on all orders until 31/11 live now! got myself this
    [​IMG]

12. amathew

amathew Senior member

How thick is the coat?

I recently got an LLBean parka for days when weather is 10F or below, but I may return that and get the COS coat instead.

13. whyme?

whyme? Senior member

[​IMG]

has anyone tried this bad boy on? thoughts? TTS or size up?

14. Jabonator

Jabonator Senior member

Really liked how this raw edged blazer looked.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  15. staed

staed New Member

does cos typically restock there stuff? gutted cause i missed out on the elasticated trousers

16. Urthwhyte

Urthwhyte Senior member

I believe they do them every season

17. Zeemon

Zeemon Senior member

18. crosswound

crosswound Senior member

what is size 37 for the shirts?

edit nevermind see its size small want to try this brand out but i'm pretty sure i need extra small. anyone have a size 37 shirt that could measure it?

Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
  19. patalloy

patalloy Member

They have done them for the past few seasons but the cut, fabric and colour have been different each season.

20. Jabonator

Jabonator Senior member

I don't have any measurements, but when I tried a 37 on, it felt a bit smaller than your usual small, say from H&M.

1 person likes this.