Let's discuss: COS, Collection of Style

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by _yoo, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Rooy

Rooy Active Member

Yeah, they arrived, ordered a whole lot of stuff and only kept the ones that really impressed me. Quality and fit varies from t-shirt to t-shirt. In terms of material the most of them are thin, but one or two are thicker, one that was added to the website after I ordered is even made of knit. Because they are so different you really have to pinpoint the shirts you are interested in and I'll see if I can comment on them. There are also a whole lot of different fits and fabrics and it's difficult to distinguish them from the item description. All of my shirts definitely did shrink in the washing, you should opt for the looser size.
    Quality to price ratio is tricky because I was in need of shirts cause of the sudden summer temperatures. Some shirts feel more worth it than others. Again, post some links and I'll try to be of help. In general they do look more upscale and are interesting for their various necklines and fabrics. I did not feel ripped off keeping the shirts I liked at retail, but I also sent back the ones I did not think worthy [​IMG]
    Furthermore I put a whole lot of shirts on my wishlist come sale season, because at a discount I will stock up for sure.

Schöne Grüße

No proxying for me, but I tried it on and the fit is extremly straight/boxy. Also the hood does not fall neatly at all like in the lookbook, but flaps to one side or another. Stood ten minutes in front of a mirror trying to fix it before I gave up.

2. Rooy

Rooy Active Member

Second attempt at posting this ...

All the t-shirts have different fabrics, fits and necklines, therefore one can not generalize the quality. I feel some are worth retail, some are not. Post the links to the ones you are interested in and I'll see if I can comment on them, but I think I have handled most of them ;)
    On sale I will definitely stock up on them.

Schoene Grueße

worakl - No proxying from me, but the fit on that jacket is absolutely straight/boxy. Moreover the hood does not fall neatly like in the lookbook but flaps to one side. I stood ten minutes in front of a mirror trying to fix it before I gave up. Buy with caution ...

3. worakl

worakl Senior member

^ I've tried it in-store but it's sold out where I live. The 46 is perfect for me, but the 48 sort of works...[​IMG]

4. Zeemon

Zeemon Senior member

:) danke

here are the ones i'm interested in:

http://www.cosstores.com/Store/Men/T-shirts/Colour_block_t-shirt/46903-369334.1#c-883095
    http://www.cosstores.com/Store/Men/T-shirts/Grey_melange_t-shirt/46903-281182.1#c-283556
    http://www.cosstores.com/Store/Men/T-shirts/Smooth_cotton_t-shirt/46903-246450.1#c-410681
    http://www.cosstores.com/Store/Men/T-shirts/V-neck_t-shirt/46903-246385.1#c-249123

5. Rooy

Rooy Active Member

Seems like you hand picked the shirts I didn't try, but still hope that helps ;)

6. qj53

qj53 Member

Should've bought when it wasn't sold out, because it seems like they won't re-stock their online store. :eek: I won't have a second chance (unless it shows up on ebay...)

7. qj53

qj53 Member

Sale has started.

Bought few things...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Blackmaged

Blackmaged Senior member

this coat's surprisingly nice, anyone try it out yet?

[​IMG]

9. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

10. limbo

limbo Senior member

Oi. Thinking I'll need a proxy as well.

11. forever28

forever28 Member

12. pseudonym

pseudonym Senior member

They need to bring COS over here.

Stuff looks great.

13. Dairy Phobic

Dairy Phobic Senior member

want a proxy also, please pm with your rate :)

14. Zeemon

Zeemon Senior member

Last edited: Jun 20, 2012
  15. qj53

qj53 Member

why you're selling it? black shoes arrived and are great