• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Let'e see your best

oldskool

Reaction score
Let's get visual... post your best clothing item. I bet there are some GEMS on here.. (an example only - no i do not own this, LOL)
roler8xo.jpg

dah328

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You gotta' set the example and post a pic of something that you own. Otherwise I can post lots of pictures of bespoke EGs and Enzo Ferraris. Â
tounge.gif

cuffthis

Reaction score
Alan Flusser suit (bespoke for me 1994), Ralph Lauren wool pocket square, Flusser signature skull and crossbones silk tie, Flusser Sea Island cotton spread collar shirt, Peal (c. 1988) suede wing tip shoes. And, yes, I realize my suit needs to be pressed. Best I can do on a snowy Sunday afternoon though.
im0006377bn.jpg

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Absolutely gorgeous. I love Flusser so much.

Those are some huge cuffs - 1 3/4"? What made you choose them? Still debating cuff size in my mind.

cuffthis

Reaction score
Those are some huge cuffs - 1 3/4"? What made you choose them?

Standard 1 5/8" cuffs (I am 5'9"). Picture may be distorting them.

oldskool

Reaction score
Wilmington... see what you can have when you don't pay taxes?. Great suit.

montecristo#4

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Let's get visual... post your best clothing item. Â I bet there are some GEMS on here.. (an example only - no i do not own this, LOL)
roler8xo.jpg
I didn't realize P.Diddy was a Styleforum member.

AJL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice. I too noticed the cuffs, or rather the appearance that your shoes appear to be engulfed by the pants bottoms. Perhaps it is a perspective/ distortion thing, perhaps it is simply due to the shoes being cut off in the photo. Otherwise it may be that the shoes are under scaled for the trousers. Again, hard to judge from this one shot.

norcaltransplant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pics of Andrew's shoe collection please... I'll accept entries by any of the Andrews.

seanandnik

Reaction score
sorry to hijack but what ever happened to Kalra and that superlong thread ?

Sevcom

Reaction score
There was a similar post with lots of pics of members' fave clothes, but I can't find it (the search engine is sometimes finicky). If I had a digital camera better than my mobile phone's, I'd post pics of my favorites, including PDCs, Armani Black Label and Polo/C&J.

Very nice suit, cuffthis. I'm still on the lookout for a good grey DB (and a good grey SB, two button with side vents, and a good peaked-lapel grosgrain side-vented midnight-blue dinner jacket, and a pair of really cool Nike Dunks, and ...)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads