1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: A Bespoke Coat from David Reeves

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Bespoke Coat from David Reeves. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Let the Madness begin....

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Thracozaag, Mar 12, 2006.

1. Thracozaag

Thracozaag Distinguished Member

Wow, the committee did a horrible job of seeding this year.

koji

2. Earthmover

Earthmover Senior Member

Wow, the committee did a horrible job of seeding this year.

koji

Yes. What is with GW being seeded 8? A-10 is no bush league, and giving an 8 to a team with the least losses in the entire nation is a bit mean.

I'm happy 8 Big East teams made it, though.

3. Thracozaag

Thracozaag Distinguished Member

Yes. What is with GW being seeded 8? A-10 is no bush league, and giving an 8 to a team with the least losses in the entire nation is a bit mean.

I'm happy 8 Big East teams made it, though.

GW seeded 8 is very weak, I agree. Also giving Tenn. a #2 seed and giving Gonzaga a #3 seed is very strange. Allowing Air Force and leaving out Cincy (I think the Big East should have gotten 9 teams in--they clearly were the best conference this year). My team, KU, beat Texas for the Big XII title, and got a #4 seed, which is pretty much where I figured they'd be, but it's clear the committee didn't take that win into consideration; oh well.

koji

4. mr_economy

mr_economy Senior Member

Fortunately our power was restored by the time the Big 12 championship game was on. Interesting day of ups and downs for Lawrence: started with 90mph winds that knocked out power, damaged half the city, and closed down campus for a day; then everything calms down in time to see our boys give Texas the whuppin' it had coming. Go Hawks.

5. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

[​IMG]

6. visionology

visionology Distinguished Member

Fear the stache....

Biggest surprises this year: no Cincy, Airforce???, Tennessee a #2 seed? , Syracuse a #5 seed...

I'm sticking with my Uconn Huskies to pull it out. If they don't act lazy or bored like they tend to do sometimes they should win this thing just by talent alone.