• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Lessons learned from your bespoke shoe purchases

Michael Ay329

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Question is: For those of you who have already made a bespoke shoe purchase and have enjoyed the final product...what would you do and NOT DO for your next purchase?

Are there any pitfalls you can suggest that I navigate away from or any good decision which you made that you encourage others to partake?

why4009

Reaction score
Great question, I am thinking of getting a pair myself. Thank you in advance for the feedback.

W

Golf_Nerd

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Michael Ay329
Question is: For those of you who have already made a bespoke shoe purchase and have enjoyed the final product...what would you do and NOT DO for your next purchase?

Are there any pitfalls you can suggest that I navigate away from or any good decision which you made that you encourage others to partake?

What I learned (without having a pair of bespoke) is that it is ridiculous to have that multi colour shoes! A strawberrry chocolat colored shoes looks more like a cake than a shoe. And the message is even worse: "Hey all, look at me. I am having some bespoke done!"

Skyler

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Golf_Nerd
...strawberrry chocolat colored shoes looks more like a cake than a shoe...

Perhaps if you dropped less acid on your next go round the shoes would look better - and your post, make a lot more sense. You naughty Germans.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 84 17.6%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 154 32.2%
  • 8”

Votes: 139 29.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 54 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.3%