• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Less street looking jeans

danyllau

Reaction score
This may be an odd question. Basically I am looking for some jeans that is more tidy, classy, less street looking, polite (wutever i don't know how to describe).

All my jeans are quite street looking (some diseals, jack&jones, bape), and there's often a gap between these and my suit pants; since i just hate khakis haha.

Any suggestion of a brand/line??

How are the Zegna/Boss Sport type jeans?

datasupa

Reaction score
Web \tResults 1 - 10 of about 1,130 from styleforum.net for dressy jeans. (0.30 seconds)
powered by
Google

SF - Need "dressy" jeans - Page 3 - Style Forum
Mar 17, 2007 ... I own the filson in maz dark 3d, and I think they have a bit too much contrast and distressing to be a dressy jean, at least for me. ...
www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?p=450254 - Similar pages

SF - semi-dressy jeans - Style Forum
The latest in denim, sneakers, expensive hoodies, and obscure high-end Japanese trends that you're not cool enough for.
www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=17735 - Similar pages

semi-dressy jeans [Archive] - Style Forum
[Archive] semi-dressy jeans Streetwear and Denim. ... They are also dressier than most jeans. And they are comfortable from the moment you put them on. ...
http://www.styleforum.net/archive/in...p/t-17735.html - Similar pages

SF - Nice Casual/Elegant Jeans? - Page 3 - Style Forum
Apr 22, 2008 ... Dior homme MIJs are good as dressier jeans ... Those are definitely some of the more dressier pairs of jeans I've seen. ...
www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=63356&page=3 - Similar pages

SF - Looking for a new staple raw denim jean - Page 2 - Style Forum
Oct 23, 2007 ... As far as the Max, I agree, great jean, probably wrong for you. It's among the dressier raw jeans, IMO, and you'll hate their raw denim for ...
www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?p=726683 - Similar pages

SF - skinny jeans with dress shoes... - Page 2 - Style Forum
Paradoxically my least dressy jeans (bootcut, long, lots of stacking) look better with dress shoes than my dressier ones. greatfool is offline ...
www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=62143&page=2 - Similar pages

SF - Nice Casual/Elegant Jeans? - Page 2 - Style Forum
to me a dressy jean is one that has even indigo coloring, so it's not streaky. A higher rise. Minimal/no contrast stitching/pocket logo. ...
www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?p=1013952 - Similar pages

danyllau

Reaction score
Thx! I guess the word is "dressy" haha.

danyllau

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
this thread serious? what did you spend your 24 posts here on? ignoring every single post anyone has made ever?

I ll eventually learn how to use this forum.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads