1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 9: A MTM nylon MA-1 bomber from Falcon Garments

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a nylon MA-1 from Falcon garments. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Length of Rag and Bones RB6

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by deaddog, Aug 21, 2006.

1. deaddog

deaddog Senior Member

My trouser inseam is about 30.5". I'm looking at the RB6 available in both 32 and 34 inseam - the 34 is substantially less expensive. My question is whether hemming the 34 down to, lets say, a 31 will throw off the cut/balance/fit of the jeans more than hemming the 32 to a 31? Or, will they look/fit identical once hemmed - if so, I'll try to save the $$.

Thanks

2. parachutes

parachutes Senior Member

i have rb6a being air dried inside out in my room as i speak. by seeing the construction from it the inseams are cut drawing a curve in thigh area, and go straight down below the knee. i would personally go with 32.

3. deaddog

deaddog Senior Member

Thanks for quick response

4. seen

seen Senior Member

Isn't the actual measurement of the inseam of a 32 more like.....30?

5. parachutes

parachutes Senior Member

Isn't the actual measurement of the inseam of a 32 more like.....30?
    whether the jeans are long enough or not cant be judged simply by the inseam length. looking at sum of rise and inseam length would give a much better idea of the overall fit.