• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hayaoyamaneko

Reaction score
That fw13 blazer that he scooped up from TRR is my absolute grail, but no way it fits me. When I saw it sold out I almost had a heart attack. Never thought I’d see it in the wild.

If anyone has it in size 3 and wants to part with it, hit me up ;)

MGoCrimson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Watch him return it to TRR if it doesn’t sell within the return window

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@hayaoyamaneko I know right! It's a grail of mine too, I'm pretty sure the one he has would fit me, and if i saw it on TRR for what he's asking I would have bought it. But the fact that he's trying to profit off it so much is just too frustrating.

grayfox

Reaction score
Has anybody tried the "string pants" this season?
I'm just curious if they run large like the last two seasons versions and if I should size down.
thanks
Not from this season but I found a 46 on discount. I love this pant! It does fit big.

20191021_110412.jpg

grayfox

Reaction score
Also was trying on some light wash jeans yesterday, 46 and 48 respectively. I didn't end up copping but I'll be keeping them in mind.

Been wearing this uniqlo u sweater a lot lol.

Attachments

• 20191116_164703.jpg
    20191116_164703.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 165
  • 20191116_175526.jpg
    20191116_175526.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 152

yunBW

Reaction score
Anyone is familiar with lemaire silk blend trouser? Thinking to purchase the silk blend pleated belt trouser, but afraid it won’t age well (getting pulled easily?). Never had a silk trouser before. What’s the difference between the men and women version?

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There’s no difference, they’re unisex.
the silk blend is very light and reasonably delicate.I have a bunch of the silk blend stuff but theyre all tops except for one pair of pants in that blend but haven’t worn them, I don’t think the belted pants would be lined.
But yeah, I don’t think they’d really age poorly in the sense of losing their shape or drape but I don’t think they’d be super durable.

yunBW

Reaction score
There’s no difference, they’re unisex.
the silk blend is very light and reasonably delicate.I have a bunch of the silk blend stuff but theyre all tops except for one pair of pants in that blend but haven’t worn them, I don’t think the belted pants would be lined.
But yeah, I don’t think they’d really age poorly in the sense of losing their shape or drape but I don’t think they’d be super durable.
Thanks! Last time I tried it, i remember it wasn’t lined. I was worried it won’t be durable as usual wool trouser. Is there any trouser this season that have the similar tailoring/cut to the belted pants?

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The belted pants are made in wool too. I have a pair on the way to me.

check the lemaire store, Farfetch, Simons, Neighbour

Reaction score
Does anyone have both the great raincoat and the kaftan? Debating if I should get the great raincoat. I currently have a kaftan (cotton FW17 version) and because I'm vertically challenged, it's more like a maxi coat on me. How do the lengths of these two coats compare?

yunBW

Reaction score
The belted pants are made in wool too. I have a pair on the way to me.

check the lemaire store, Farfetch, Simons, Neighbour
Thanks I’ll check the color options they offer, could you post a pic after receiving the trouser? Thanks

where could I find the bootcut trouser for this season? Thanks

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Great raincoat is longer, in general, but also depends on which Kaftan.
great raincoat would be longer than the FW17 cotton one though. Though those are both from the same season so let me d e m o n s t r a t e.

_LEM0096.jpg
_LEM0604.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads