• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@sipang I think those were straight pants that seemed to only be that one season. Toasty had a few.
The closest thing this season in cut is probably the felted wool straight leg pants, if you can find the suit pants from last season they are similar too (high rise, full leg, minor taper). But I think both of those are bit wider than the straight leg cut was.

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@OccultaVexillum Thanks! That's too bad. Yeah those do seem wider but I'm wondering if it's not just a matter of the inseam being shorter (which is problematic in itself)

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Cross-Post

Great Rain Coat and Denim overshirt

IMG_0198.jpg

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Has anybody tried the "string pants" this season?
I'm just curious if they run large like the last two seasons versions and if I should size down.
thanks

whostosay

Reaction score
Selling some Lemaire on that one site where you spend 90% of your time rejecting lowballs. Would happily sell to someone on here for a better price!

SS19 Heavy Jersey Overshirt in Smoke Pink - XL
SS19 x Sunspel Shirt Jacket in Black - L (fits XL)
FW17 Great Raincoat (!!) in Black - 50 (fits 48-52 no problems). Called in a special favor for this one, I don’t think many were made
SS19 Dry Silk Shirt in Burnt Sienna - 54 (fits 52)

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A pair of boots just go loaded to Farfetch private sale.
Only 1 pair in a size 41 but they're reduced a bit to $600

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Also a cheap pair of the midnight wool gab suit pants in a size 54 on yoox. Best for a typical 35-36 / XL

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Who is the asshole that keeps buying things off The Real Real during the 24-hour preview and then posting them to Grailed at 5x the price?

armellod.e

Reaction score
Who is the asshole that keeps buying things off The Real Real during the 24-hour preview and then posting them to Grailed at 5x the price?
Yeah, I feel stupid and self-righteous, but I felt the need to message them about the Paraboots. Not that it'll do anything. I've had a number of decent experiences with Grailed but this **** really gets under my skin

true.to.size

Reaction score
So that explains why I haven't been seeing many men's Lemaire items on TRR recently...

Their pricing for Lemaire seems a bit too low and almost everything is bought instantly it seems. I had lucky timing a while back and picked up a nwot straight collar shirt for about $60

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It’s just annoying. Don’t buy it if you have no intention of wearing it.
I don’t see how it works out for them anyway, it’s very unlikely anybody will pay close to his asking price, so maybe he makes $30 after a few months of price drops.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads