• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Mens looks from the runway today:

Full gallery is here: https://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/spring-2020-ready-to-wear/christophe-lemaire

_FIO0099.jpg

_FIO0245.jpg

_FIO0276.jpg

_FIO0313.jpg

_FIO0398.jpg

_FIO0413.jpg

_FIO0438.jpg

_FIO0500.jpg

_FIO0521.jpg

_FIO0640.jpg

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Speaking of sizing down, I went true to size on the wool blouson and actually like the fit better than my 2 silk ones which I sized down to a 50 on. Tbf the wool hangs better on the oversized silhouette though.
The colour is beautiful
Also the large collar shirt is pretty slim
2A2CA964-C185-4FE5-87B1-E44B4EC82573.jpeg

MaiLam

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah I wasn't saying it was bad, definitely one of my faves. Just swap out those CDBs for some white boots and we're good to go

hayaoyamaneko

Reaction score
Looking to unload these SS12 cotton/linen shirts.

Both size 2 (small). Midnight blue and green/grey. The latter has a tear on the placket (about an inch) that'll need a repair. If anyone wants to take both I'll give you a good deal on them. Preference is to ship within Canada but can ship to the US.

Also have this 'petrol' convertible collar shirt from SS19. Size 50. In excellent used condition. PM if interested.

7211c9f24cf711174b63cd50985dcbd1.jpg

Will make a post soon in the general Buy/Sell thread with some other brands.

Noochie

Reaction score

MaiLam

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those who browse Grailed and wish they could filter out Uniqlo stuff, I made a bit of Javascript that you can put into the console if browsing on Chrome that will let you remove unwanted brands. I think someone actually posted something similar on here before, but couldn't find it. I'm sure it was better than mine!

I'd like to make it into a much more elegant Chrome extension, but I started learning JavaScript about a month ago so taking things one step at a time. If anyone wants the non-minified code just ask and I'll put it in a codepen.

Instructions for Chrome:
  • Go to a designer's page on Grailed, feel free to apply filters first like size, location etc.
  • Open console, by pressing F12 or by right-clicking, choosing Inspect then clicking onto the Console tab at the top.
  • Paste in the code that's spoilered below.
  • You'll be immediately prompted for a designer name. It's case sensitive, so if you put in Uniqlo it won't pick up uniqlo. However, it also tests an all caps version, so UNIQLO would be checked.
  • Note that the Staff Picks carousel gets deleted. Pretty inelegant by me, but was for Nodelist/index reasons.
  • Feel free to close/minimise the console window now.
  • All items featuring that brand name will have gone. You might notice that some images on the remaining items have disappeared, but as soon as you scroll they'll reappear.
  • Grailed loads in new items dynamically as you scroll. You'll notice that new items featuring the unwanted brand will begin to pop up.
  • Click anywhere that isn't a link to make sure the current window is the active one, then simply press the 'r' key to delete any new ones that have loaded.
  • Keep scrolling and loading new ones, pressing r when you want to get rid of new items with the unwanted brand.

let staffPicks=document.getElementsByClassName("Module--ListingsFromFeed"),feedItems=document.getElementsByClassName("feed-item"),feedItemsLoopIndex=feedItems.length-1,brandToAvoid=null,mainFeed=document.getElementsByClassName("feed"),allCapsBrand=null;function deleteStaff(){staffPicks[0].parentElement.removeChild(staffPicks[0]),feedItemsLoopIndex=feedItems.length-1}function checkText(e,t,d){feedItems[e].textContent.includes(t)?feedItems[e].parentNode.removeChild(feedItems[e]):feedItems[e].textContent.includes(d)&&feedItems[e].parentNode.removeChild(feedItems[e])}function checkTextLoop(){deleteStaff(),brandToAvoid=prompt("Which brand would you like to remove? (Case-sensitive, but all caps version will also be tested)"),allCapsBrand=brandToAvoid.toUpperCase();for(let e=feedItemsLoopIndex=feedItems.length-1;e>-1;e--)checkText(e,brandToAvoid,allCapsBrand)}function refresh(e){if(82==e.keyCode)for(let e=feedItemsLoopIndex=feedItems.length-1;e>-1;e--)checkText(e,brandToAvoid,allCapsBrand),console.log(e)}document.addEventListener("keydown",refresh),checkTextLoop();

I wish I could have thought of a way to delete new items automatically as it loads them in, but every solution I thought of was more taxing than I'd like, so rather than setting it to run periodically on a timer, felt that manual control with a simple key press was best, less disconcerting that way I think than it happening automatically.

happyriverz

Reaction score
I have a pair of the black wool seersucker carrots pants from SS16 (I think? not totally sure) that I bought from Suspension Point about a year back that I am thinking of letting go: it's the two pleat version with a back waist cinch that allows for waist adjustment. It's size EU46 (so US 30). If anyone here is interested, please let me know. I am not looking to get back what I paid, so open to offers.

You can see the product pictures on Suspension Point's website still: https://suspensionpoint.ca/collections/lemaire/products/lemaire-carrot-pants

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics