• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MeatFish

Reaction score
Some new things up on the Lemaire site. Still no diagonal stripe shirt but I’m liking stuff in the blueberry color.

JayFS

Reaction score
Saw someone with the leather chinese slippers on the NY subway last night. They look great in person.

hayaoyamaneko

Reaction score
If anybody has a line on the soft jacket from last FW (in any color) in size 48 or 50 would appreciate it

lemaire-designer-Black-Soft-Single-breasted-Jacket.jpeg

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@MGoCrimson how is that heavy jersey overshirt? I ordered both colours over the weekend but i'm not home to try them on.

@JayFS they good shoes

Totokaelo has their buy online now too. Lots of good pieces, lots of bad styling.
Although the clover green twisted chinos do look rad with the desert boots.

The large collar shirts are sick. I thought they were going to have the button down collar but it just seems like the same cut of the straight collar shirts with an exagerated collar.

armellod.e

Reaction score
Just saw there’s some NOS great raincoats in 46 & 48 on Rakuten...not really in need of new navy outerwear but it’s tempting. Anyone owned one before?

hayaoyamaneko

Reaction score
Just saw there’s some NOS great raincoats in 46 & 48 on Rakuten...not really in need of new navy outerwear but it’s tempting. Anyone owned one before?

It’s the S/S version, just in case that affects how much you want it :p

MGoCrimson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@OccultaVexillum it's ... alright. The jersey is a tiny bit heavier in weight but much stiffer and coarser than the SS19 iteration. Fits noticeably snugger and doesn't fall as well as a result but it will probably soften up over time. Debating going up a size and hoping the richer brown "wood" color shows up somewhere before the return window is up — the "dark earth" is much duller in person than in the East Dane photos.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Did anybody try one of the overshirts? Specifically the indigo denim but I'd assume the black denim and clover green fit the same...
Measurements are kind of confusing, dropped shoulders but narrow chest, so I don't know if it would be better to go TTS for the drop shoulder or size up for narrow chest

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'd personally go TTS on the overshirts and wear open and not worry about the narrow chest. Or size up and cuff the sleeves.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well that's the other thing, if the measurements on Matches and Ssense and Toto are true, then there's barely any difference between the chest sizes, but the shoulders make sizeable jumps.
I'll figure it out.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads