• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They do. That’s how I got my silk liquette and jacquard tee. But it stops going back online at some point and then they remove it all from the flagship store too.

crsin

Reaction score
If anyone picked up a silk liquette shirt in 48 or 50 on the lemaire shop sale and it isn’t working for them, let me know, interested in buying.

MGoCrimson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pleasantly surprised by the the Sunspel collab tees. Kinda wish I didn't sleep on them this long. How's the sizing on the tanks? Took a large in the tees and it's not oversized at all. I like my tanks slutty. Any chance XL tank would be sufficiently oversized? Measurements and store pics look like they're kinda small.

I drank too much coffee

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The tanks aren’t oversized at all, they are slimmer than the tees but since it’s a tank it’s ok that it’s slimmer, but with that said I’d definitely recommend a bigger size in the tank because the armholes are much tighter

Ciaostyle

Reaction score
Excited for this leather jacket.
M_193_AC282_LF405_999_1_6a50748e-608d-4f88-ac08-4da30996b876_900x.jpg

Is anyone going buy the beret?

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That jacket is so good. If only I made twice my salary :(
I might have to settle for one of the non-leather iterations.

NO MERCY

Reaction score
Holy crap, the colors on the women's line. Beautiful stuff there. Hope that some of the yet-to-come men's pieces will be available in those grey-greens, yellows, and reds.

Mojo1990

Reaction score
The sweater looks so comfy and soft:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I’m extremely disappointed there’s no XL in that oatmeal merino sweater. All I’ve wanted for the last 5 or so years is a cream/ecru lemaire sweater in one of the thicker knits

Ciaostyle

Reaction score
The sweater looks so comfy and soft:
I'm confused, it says at the description that it is a seamless construction but I can see the seams at the arm and shoulder lol

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It’s the wrong description. That ones not 100% wool either, it’s a wool and dralon blend. They just used the same description from the merino sweaters.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The Chinese slippers look really good. I still
Wish it wasn’t a crepe sole but it doesn’t make me want them any less

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics