• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I know i sound like a broken record but I will take wool 100% of the time. Pants, shirts, jackets whatever. If it's wool I'm on board.

I'm not anti-cotton but wool is just better.

MGoCrimson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SSENSE dropped FW18 yak kaftan to $642. M and L left. Would recommend sizing down one for a fit similar to older kaftans.

happyriverz

Reaction score
I'm selling the 3/4th sleeve abstract print shirt from SS18 (as seen below), along with the matching shorts. Please let me know if you are interested in buying either or as a set. Both are sized EU46, but they both fit oversized so could fit a EU48 also.

_LEM0182.jpg

MGoCrimson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@FrankCowperwood get the sweater. I have a black one on its way to me. Been waiting for it to hit sale since the start of the season cuz I'm a small timer and not about that $750 cotton sweater life.

jtj48

Reaction score
Any sizing advice on the biscuit zip shirt (this one)? I got the black tencel version of that shirt from a season or two ago and would say it's one of the few Lemaire pieces I could size up in (although it's fine TTS), but I could've sworn I saw someone here say to size down this season.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This seasons zip shirts are roomier. The sizing has changed and now it’s only even offered in S, M and L
I had the black tencel last season in an XL and it was borderline too slim, I have the biscuit from this season in a large and it’s looser than XL from last season.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If anybody got the silk long shirt in a 50 or 52 off the webstore and you don’t want it please let me know. I was traveling when the sale went up and when I landed it was sold out :/

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Are those Sunspel tank tops see through and only good for layering?

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Listed a yak wool box overshirt (48) on gr0iled. Got a few offers to Europe, would prefer to sell to a SF user based out of US for a deal.

Last edited:

MGoCrimson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That thing looks awesome. I'd be all over it if it fit me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads