• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

yunBW

Reaction score
does anyone have any lead to where to look for the crossbody bag in brown (checked most big retailers)? brownsfashion had it for sub $500, but sold out when i saw it, trying to find it on sale for similar price if possible.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I’m typically a US12, and wear a 45 in all my Lemaire boots.
I haven’t worn CPs in a while but always wore 44s. I think their fit is different now but mine are all 5+ years old. I had GATs briefly in a 45, and found them a bit short but wearable.
I’m a 12 in Nike
45 in Dries
44 in most Jil footwear
11.5UK/12US in Salomon

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking to clear out some of my Lemaire stuff. I enjoyed having it, but have realized it is not for me.

Lemaire Tibetan Coat in Size 48. This one speaks for itself. Retail was close to $2,000, I'll let it go for $800 or best offer.

Tibetan-Coat-Dark-Olive-20201010003849.jpg

Grey Wool 4 Pleat Trousers, Size 52. Retail was $650, they are yours for $225 OBO.

12858657_966 anthrac_1.jpg

Lemaire Soft Jacket in Size L, Light Pelican. Also have the Lemaire Pants in Light Pelican that came with it in Size 52. In short, it is the look below. Retail was over $1,200, I will say $225 each or $400 for both.

veste-souple-c3a0-simple-boutonnage-light-pelican-grey-hommefemme-manteaux-et-vestes-lemaire.jpg

Lemaire Flat Mules in Size 43 in Dark Brown. Barely worn. They would work best for about a US 9 or 9.5, in my opinion (too small for me, at US 10). Let's say $150 or best offer.

Lemaire Flat Mules.jpg

Symphony

Reaction score
This isn’t exactly lemaire, but i have some Our Legacy Black Leather Camion Boots in a size 45 for sale if anyone is interested. Was thinking $375 obo

Noah992

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I would like to ask for your help regarding an authentication issue. I bought this gray Lemaire bucket hat from TheRealReal and I was told by someone it’s a fake. His assumption based on the differences between a brown version of the same hat that he his. I personally never came across fake Lemaire products (other than their croissant bags), so would appreciate any help if possible. Thank you!

Lemaire1.png Lemaire2.png Lemaire3.png Lemaire4.jpeg

RGJ

Reaction score
Lemaire made the hat in both grey and brown. (Also the matching pants and jacket.)

Noah992

Reaction score
Lemaire made the hat in both grey and brown. (Also the matching pants and jacket.)

Right, but as you can see there are also differences in construct and sizing. I think they might be from different seasons, but maybe someone here has more insight.

krudsma

Reaction score
Right, but as you can see there are also differences in construct and sizing. I think they might be from different seasons, but maybe someone here has more insight.

The Real Real supposedly authenticates everything, but I don't know exactly what that process looks like. Personally I can't see the value in making fake Lemaire bucket hats, I think you're right that it's probably just from a different season.

superpotato

Reaction score
for the Yoakum shirt fit, did they make two versions? One in cotton/polyamide and one in silk/polyamide?

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
no it's all cotton/poly afaik.

Some places listed it as silk. I ordered mine from somewhere listing it as silk but it's definitely cotton/poly.

superpotato

Reaction score
no it's all cotton/poly afaik.

Some places listed it as silk. I ordered mine from somewhere listing it as silk but it's definitely cotton/poly.
Thanks for confirming. Yea, I ordered from a site listing it as silk/polyamide but the tag was cotton/polyamide.

looseandwavey

Reaction score
Long shot, but anybody got any twisted seam pants in a size 50 they want to sell? Any colour apart from white would be great.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads