• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I dig the expansive crisscrossing choreography thing they settled on a few collections ago.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah I’ve liked the production and thematics of it too, this is the first one I remember that just seemed to be badly filmed though.
the angle of it was just too low and the lines the models walked meant they were rarely even in the shot.

gustavobradley

Reaction score
Agreed that the filming was weird, but I wonder if it was intentional with the theme of "racing forward" (which they've been putting in their IG captions)? The finale definitely gave that sense, it was really overwhelming

Either way, I thought the collection was great and I'm looking forward to seeing detail shots of a lot of the pieces

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The Lemaire site has the stills up too, as well as some information/narrative and detail shots here:

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking to offload some of my stuff from SS21. I just mis-sized this stuff, or it didn't work for me. Looking for 50% off OBO.

Flat Mules, size 43 - retail was $620
Soft Single Breasted Jacket, off-white, size L - retail was $745
Tapered, Belted Pants, off-white, size 52 - retail was $495

In short, I wanted to recreate the off-white, cream suit pictured below:

1642973046788.png

Patomin

Reaction score
Would anyone be interested in the FW21 Zipped ankle boots in Size 41 (brown CW)? Have listed it on grailed at the moment, but would be willing to work out a deal for anyone interested here!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-24 202126.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-24 202126.png
    468.8 KB · Views: 250

RoosyRooster

Reaction score
Anyone here own the Chinese Slippers? I want to get a pair but not sure how good quality is and also wondering what the fit is like. The toe looks aggressively low and I have a feeling they’ll pinch a lot.

RGJ

Reaction score
Anyone here own the Chinese Slippers? I want to get a pair but not sure how good quality is and also wondering what the fit is like. The toe looks aggressively low and I have a feeling they’ll pinch a lot.
I like them. They’re well-made and comfortable once you break them in. They do pinch a lot at first, definitely. They fit TTS.

Tristian

Reaction score
Has anyone tried both the wadded overshirt and/or the denim/corduroy overshirts from FW21 and can comment on the fit, particularly the shoulders and chest? I'm typically a 48 in Lemaire tops and jackets, but am wondering if I should size up on either of these. Thanks in advance!

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried both the wadded overshirt and/or the denim/corduroy overshirts from FW21 and can comment on the fit, particularly the shoulders and chest? I'm typically a 48 in Lemaire tops and jackets, but am wondering if I should size up on either of these. Thanks in advance!
I can say definitively for the cord overshirt that I find the chest too narrow for an overshirt at tts and greatly prefer the size up. The couple other people I know who own this feel the same.

RGJ

Reaction score
I can say definitively for the cord overshirt that I find the chest too narrow for an overshirt at tts and greatly prefer the size up. The couple other people I know who own this feel the same.
I agree. I have both and sized up on the cord shirt. The wadded shirt is quite oversized and I bought it TTS.

Tristian

Reaction score
Thank you both. Which do you prefer or have you gotten the most use out of? I'm looking for something to carry over well into spring, and trying to decide between the Saltpeter denim OS and the almond milk wadded OS

RGJ

Reaction score
The wadded shirt is much warmer. It's lined and has a fill. I've been wearing the cord shirt more as a shirt/layering piece than a jacket (the denim might be a little heavier/better for that, tho, maybe?).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads