• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
We’re have you tried these things @worakl ?
I am Still patiently waiting for stockists to get more than just the basic Jersey and accessories. Also not so patiently waiting for my pre orders.

worakl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We’re have you tried these things @worakl ?
I am Still patiently waiting for stockists to get more than just the basic Jersey and accessories. Also not so patiently waiting for my pre orders.

Cowboys2Catwalk in Amsterdam, they got their first of three shipments this week.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It’s lightweight. Feels dry and soft but has a bit of structure too. I personally really like it.
it’s a bit like a washed silk but without the slubbyness.
I have shirts, pants, blousons and a blazer in that fabric.
In terms of care, I hand wash mine in laundress delicate and then lay flat to dry. That doesn’t bother me since I tend to just wash a bunch of delicates together in a big sink maybe every 2-3 weeks. But if hand washing is too much effort then maybe give it a miss. I think the tags say to dry clean so I’m sure you could go that route.

yunBW

Reaction score
Just curious with all the fabric that Lemaire have released for their elastic trouser, which fabric seems to be the most durable and drape fairly nicely? I’m thinking to replace my cotton one sooner or later since the dye starts to fade and feel a bit too structured for my liking.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
reckon this is really different from men's ballerinas? size works for me but dunno if the silouette will be too feminine, looks simiar to men's for me, minus the thicker soles

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I’ve been liking this combo a lot lately..

B399846D-1DBB-4659-B5D6-47A01E1BC90A.jpeg

wool/poly convertible shirt
Verdigris two pleats

mumma

Reaction score
if anyone is looking for a nice transitional coat from Lemaire I have for sale a chester coat in a beautiful havana shade made from airy barathea wool... size 46, fits loose. thanks!

barathea1.jpg barathea2.jpg barathea3.jpg

dfuzz

Reaction score
Patch Pocket Shirt.

Love that camel color.

Sizing question: I'm a 50 in most of the Lemaire t-shirts but I've found that some of the button-downs run a size smaller across the chest.

Should I do a 50 or 52?

I'm about six one, 42 shoulders in US sizing.

Thanks.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If in between sizes, size up or down? Particularly interested in these: https://www.ssense.com/en-us/men/product/lemaire/black-soft-slippers/7537171

If they’re like past seasons of the soft slipper then they run a little bit large, and I wouldn’t expect them to change the last on the same shoe so I’d size down if I was between sizes for sure.

Patch Pocket Shirt.

Love that camel color.

Sizing question: I'm a 50 in most of the Lemaire t-shirts but I've found that some of the button-downs run a size smaller across the chest.

Should I do a 50 or 52?

I'm about six one, 42 shoulders in US sizing.

Thanks.

I’d say stick to the same size as your other Lemaire button ups. If it helps, Neighbour has their model in a 48 which is what he usually wears and it looks right.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads