• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have not figured out how to exclude that **** either. At least with ebay you can search ''Lemaire -Uniqlo" and it filters it out.

blacklight

Reaction score
Set a minimum price of $300.

Still a lot of assholes but once you've selected for category it'll thin the waste quite a bit.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I’ve got a bunch of stuff this season but haven’t posted about much of it, so I should probably do that. If anybody is interested about anything let me know.
I got the denim db blazer today and it’s really good.
And I got the ivory trench coat a week or two ago and have really liked it. I’m probably a bit more hyped by the fact I got such an insane deal on it but even with that in mind I am very happy with it.

Also got the Ramirez shirt, sage wrap over shirt and black pyjama shirt a while back but it’s been too cold here to wear those yet, but all are very nice. I already posted about the jumpsuit, tapered pants, cotton blazer and ventile shirt I think?

Dusty ivory denim blazer, 50/L
*just realized this is a full Lemaire fit too.
(Zip polo, rosewood tencel elasticated pants and Chinese slippers)
4832AB3C-8214-451A-9920-115DAE3DFD47.jpeg

dusty ivory trench, 50/L
7CB5FEB2-149B-41CB-826A-B77617FF7186.jpeg

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ve got a bunch of stuff this season but haven’t posted about much of it, so I should probably do that. If anybody is interested about anything let me know.
And I got the ivory trench coat a week or two ago and have really liked it. I’m probably a bit more hyped by the fact I got such an insane deal on it but even with that in mind I am very happy with it.

Also got the Ramirez shirt, sage wrap over shirt and black pyjama shirt a while back but it’s been too cold here to wear those yet, but all are very nice. I already posted about the jumpsuit, tapered pants, cotton blazer and ventile shirt I think?

View attachment 1647201

dusty ivory trench, 50/L
View attachment 1647202
Damn I think I've got that exact same tunnel thingy for my boy lol I think my favourite item from those is the tencel pants. Still around on sale at some retailers? Better go have a search

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@norsefanboi unfortunately not, these are a few years old now (2016 I think?). I have the matching shirt, and the black tencel shirt, and that’s why I’m trying to grab those black tencel pants as well.
Did you get the tunnel at ikea?

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@norsefanboi unfortunately not, these are a few years old now (2016 I think?). I have the matching shirt, and the black tencel shirt, and that’s why I’m trying to grab those black tencel pants as well.
Did you get the tunnel at ikea?
Damn that's a bummer!

Nah we got it passed down from a friend, so not sure. Might as well be from Ikea though

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1647201

dusty ivory trench, 50/L
View attachment 1647202
Great stuff! Please do a quick fit of the Ramirez when you can. I’ve been eyeing that one for a while now but the online fits are all over the place.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I’ll try and get one tomorrow. Fwiw I got a Large and it fits a little bit bigger than a size 50 in the convertible collar shirt, but not as big as the 52s.

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks! That is maybe the best I’ve seen it look. It flows a lot better on you than on most product shots. Damn, wallet not happy.

Maroche

Reaction score
Very nice fit on the Ramirez. Anybody knows where I could grab it in size L, preferably in EU? My usual retailers are all sold out with Lemaire shirts :(

worakl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FW21_Lemaire_look04__NicolasSisto_3000x.jpg

Having tried both the trench pants and the patch pocket shirt I now want to get this whole fit, but my wallet is *not* gonna like that. :-(

The trench pants are fantastic.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.2%

Forum statistics

Threads