• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Quick info if it helps anybody:
The tapered jeans fit very slim in the waist.
I don’t know if the ventile is different but I wouldn’t think so.
I ordered size 50 and 52
Keeping the 52 although I like the fit on the 50s better, I literally cannot sit down in them.
ill either hem the 52 or just chop it off after a few wears/washes. The wash itself might even help the fit.
Also pictured with the the white cotton mesh convertible collar which is really nice. Very soft, almost spongey. Different than the crisp cotton mesh he’s used before.
Size 50:
D5D5D4A0-ED34-4890-A2F3-27B2F37FC055.jpeg

size 52 (probably more the intended fit anyway)
663D0836-A0A0-4147-AA72-A0D77FD0B44F.jpeg

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

jnco's back :inlove:
:) I was trying to bring that brand name to mind when I saw those. Exactly my thoughts.

Pastamancer

Reaction score
Picked up this pre-rebrand DB peacoat on eBay in green -- it's been tailored to be a little short in the sleeves but I'm otherwise loving it (it also happens to still be quite cold where I am). So many nice details, including surprisingly deep, kangaroo-style side-**** pockets. Also getting more wear out of the current season's flared jeans -- mirror pic is ****** but I paired them with the F/W 2020 stacked-heel slip-ons and the F/W 2017 overshirt in black.

Attachments

• IMG_5041.jpg
    IMG_5041.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_5010.jpg
    IMG_5010.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 197

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@Bottari good look! I got my wadded blouson on today too.
Did you topy your ballerinas? I’m surprised your brave enough to wear those in the snow.

RGJ

Reaction score
Has anyone out there had any experience with the jumpsuit? Am curious about fit and look.

retinafaucet

Reaction score
Has anyone out there had any experience with the jumpsuit? Am curious about fit and look.

I have one arriving Monday, I'll try to post a pic then.

I asked their CS about fit, for my dimensions (6ft, 145-150lbs) they recommended M for an oversized/relaxed look and S for a fitted. From the models/sample pics, it seems like they style it more on the loose side so the fabric sways a bit. (Male model is 6'2 and female 5'11, both wearing M)

Reactions: RGJ

RGJ

Reaction score

I asked their CS about fit, for my dimensions (6ft, 145-150lbs) they recommended M for an oversized/relaxed look and S for a fitted. From the models/sample pics, it seems like they style it more on the loose side so the fabric sways a bit. (Male model is 6'2 and female 5'11, both wearing M)
Many thanks for the intel! Sounds like we're about the same size, so I'll be keen to hear your thoughts.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Soo.... you took a medium then, Right?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads