• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm a US12 and have them in a 45, which i find a bit tight. Although they have loosened after some wear. FWIW my pair aren't from this season so they could be different.

Bottari

Reaction score
Hey guys, question for you:
how does the raincoat from AW18 holds the rain?

And if there’s someone selling it or the Great Raincoat from FW17 ( long shot ) in 48 please hit me up

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just realized my primary outerwear is all Lemaire or Lemaire-lite:

great raincoat
Kaftan
Owl coat
Lemaire UU
Older Christophe Lemaire green flight jacket
Lemaire UU
Lemaire UU

missing is Christophe Lemaire leather flight jacket.

also, having my own place there is a closet at the front door. Subsequently, moved all outerwear more convenient to grab when heading out. (OT, with 11 sizable storage and closet space I’m happy to finally only occupy two of them soon.)

94C8774B-6FD5-40DF-ABB1-FC7F863B2AC8.jpeg

Pastamancer

Reaction score
Those pants are fire, considering to grab the ventile version this season
Yeah, I like them a lot. The waist adjuster in the back is a nice touch and the material is quite substantial despite being linen-blend, so they work for fall and spring.

Pastamancer

Reaction score
Also, know someone was asking about it recently -- big new drop on East Dane. Prices very competitive as usual, but a mix of sizes available

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I know I posted it already, but if any of you have seen anything I have listed on Grailed and you want it please let me know. It will be like 30-50% cheaper here.
And just about everything I have is for sale even if it’s not listed there. Especially tops and outerwear nothing fits me anymore.

baklanyc

Reaction score
I know I posted it already, but if any of you have seen anything I have listed on Grailed and you want it please let me know. It will be like 30-50% cheaper here.
And just about everything I have is for sale even if it’s not listed there. Especially tops and outerwear nothing fits me anymore.
Too bad we're not the same size!

nighttimm

Reaction score
I chased a 20% off coupon down an unexpectedly deep marketing survey rabbit hole on East Dane.
Surprise, it's THANKYOU20

Which I would guess isn't unique. In case anyone's interested in something from their assortment.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads