• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Very dependent on season. For the most part I’ve found them TTS except for the last time when they had the Melton and Yak version (FW17?)

Pastamancer

Reaction score
Recent pickups pushing me dangerously close to ~ l u n a r c o r e ~

- S/S 2020 reversible blouson
- S/S cotton poplin drawstring pants
- S/S 2019 black crush back loafers

IMG_4222.jpg

bbarcelona

Reaction score
Does Lemaire restock items? I'm really into the new convertible collar shirt, but it just sold out :(

Pastamancer

Reaction score
Does Lemaire restock items? I'm really into the new convertible collar shirt, but it just sold out :(

FYI, looks like this back in stock in a few sizes

Bottari

Reaction score
I’m really waiting for those black garment dyed 4 pleats pants..

cafedandy

Reaction score
First time to have ordered from the Lemaire web shop and pretty happy with the prompt shipping and customer service. I just got the Can patch shirt and badge set. Looking forward to a next order for sure.

How do you find the sizing on the Western Shirt? Is it the same as the regular collar shirting?

Also, just a random thing, saw this from Ill-Studio, a long-time collaborator with Lemaire who worked with on the prints of SS18: https://www.ill-studio.com/projects/bleu-de-chanel

Screen Shot 2020-08-29 at 1.36.05 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-08-29 at 1.36.16 PM.png

Citaro

Reaction score
I do like the hat, but the brim just seems very pointless. I supposed i need to think of it as a replacement for a beanie.
I think I prefer the Jil and OAMC ones this season that are similar but more functional.

I find the new Studio Nicholson hat to be the best of the season tbh. Nice, wide brim. Sadly it's one size and comes only in navy.

There's also Maar Hats that has made some beautiful ones but they're all sold out now. Hopeful that they'll make some nice winter offerings.

Pastamancer

Reaction score
I'm assuming that the Lemaire website sale doesn't do any further price reductions? I saw on Lemaire's Insta story that this is the last week of the offer, but the prices have been the same since it started unless I'm missing something

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads