• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pastamancer

Reaction score
Is there going to be some version of the stacked heel boots again or maybe even those ones with the lower-cut ankles (have they ever sold those)? They were so prominent in the lookbook and they've been recycling other stuff like belts and accessories from last year

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I do like the hat, but the brim just seems very pointless. I supposed i need to think of it as a replacement for a beanie.
I think I prefer the Jil and OAMC ones this season that are similar but more functional.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is there going to be some version of the stacked heel boots again or maybe even those ones with the lower-cut ankles (have they ever sold those)? They were so prominent in the lookbook and they've been recycling other stuff like belts and accessories from last year

The low boots were in the line sheet, so they should be available. Especially with the new focus on expanding the accessories line.

true.to.size

Reaction score
Shirts look just right. The proportions and length of past few seasons have been a bit too over exaggerated for my taste, but these look really well balanced all around.

Bottari

Reaction score
I like the shirting am this season too, especially the overshirts. Really excited to grab a couple.

@OccultaVexillum which one did you Go for at the end, black or brown?

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I got the brown melton wool.

I'll try and get the Tibetan coat this season too, but the Kimono is just very cool and a good change up from kaftans and suit coats.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
kimono looks cool but kaftan will always be what I think of Lemaire. the former just seems a little overdone IMO, belted, patch pockets, different color lining.. i understand the designer needing to continue to push the envelope.

always like the influence of eastern culture and how Lemaire has developed clothes and footwear around it too

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Kaftan will always be number 1, and the Harris tweed Tibetan coat looks amazing.
But I already have 2 kaftans and the kimono is awesome.

mnizch

Reaction score
What do you guys think about the pricing? I found some fabrics like dry silk and tropical poly wool are much cheaper than the ss collection. Also the twisted jeans, from 470 Euro to 390..any thoughts on that?

mmmargeologist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has the tibetan replaced the kaftan?
C521F2BE-A705-4E7D-8C8E-F259F64AF49E.jpeg

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don’t think it’s replaced it, it’s just the current iteration. They haven’t done a kaftan for a while now so this is what they’ve got going now, but I’d say this is the kaftan.

true.to.size

Reaction score
Back when there was FW previews/trade shows/whatever, there was this coat. It seems very similar to the Tibetan, but perhaps has narrower lapels (it is hard to say for sure based on this pic, but it seems the Tibetan lapels would be too wide to stand up like this...)

F46DE140-3932-49F1-A239-A90EB90C6111.jpeg

Anyway, I really hope this made it to production and is going to be available. I've had this coat in the back of my mind as my big FW purchase since I saw it...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads