• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ciaostyle

Reaction score
There's no such thing as fake Lemaire, right?

I purchased a FW19/20 zip shirt from Farfetch and noticed the label on on the rear side is unusually janky. Checked the tag on the shirt and the type does not match other pieces I have or seen. Not sure if any of these inconsistencies are indicative of anything...
I think you are fine. The font on the garment label sometimes varies by manufacturer.

Also I highly doubt Farfetch would sell anything fake.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Looks legit. They did change it recently, I’m not sure exactly when. I can go through my stuff and see when it changed if it helps but recently the labels have been different and even the placement of the L E M A I R E tag and size tag has been in new places recently

Reaction score
Thank you Ciaostyle and OccultaVexillum.

I suppose the grainy sticker just really threw me off. It looked as if someone low-res photocopied and pasted it on and I have never seen something like this. Probably just going to chalk it up as a one-off.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think you are fine. The font on the garment label sometimes varies by manufacturer.

Also I highly doubt Farfetch would sell anything fake.
if anything farfetch is the most prone to fakes out of the big retailers as they are just middlemen

Reaction score
I really appreciate everyone's input and willingness to help. Ended up sending Lemaire cs an email, and they verified the Farfetch partner is an authorized stockist. Probably just me worrying too much ?

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Leather shirt jacket and viscose printed zip shirt

C49DD75E-76DC-446D-902E-EAE29ACC5F8A.jpeg

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Twisted chinos seem to be cut wider than the last few seasons for what it’s worth.
It was too much pant for me and I have two pairs already that have a bit more nuance,
so I returned them. But in case anybody else is considering them just be aware they seem to be more exaggerated than previous ones.

0473BC5A-6691-44AA-901B-89D8805F47CE.jpeg

Bottari

Reaction score
Twisted chinos seem to be cut wider than the last few seasons for what it’s worth.
It was too much pant for me and I have two pairs already that have a bit more nuance,
so I returned them. But in case anybody else is considering them just be aware they seem to be more exaggerated than previous ones.

View attachment 1350389
I’m lately obsessed by Lemaire footwear, what’s your opinion on the sneakers?

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@Bottari Sneakers are great. I don't wear sneakers often anymore so it's been good to have something a little different now. I will pick up the black pair too.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads