1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

LEMAIRE

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Naka, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Octopus72

Octopus72 Well-Known Member

@OccultaVexillum thank you, that was very helpful... I might take it up with the Lemaire online shop or straight out call Paris

2. SuspensionPoint

SuspensionPoint Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Hi everyone,

Suspension Point is on the way to Paris...

If you are interested in pre-ordering pieces from the Lemaire's FW17-18 collection please send us an email at preorders@suspensionpoint.ca and join our mailing-list HERE.

Also (and this is the first time we are able to do this), if there are specific styles and/or fabrics you are curious about let us know and we'll do our best to take a look at them for you in the showroom! Send an email to preorders@suspensionpoint.ca with the specific pieces you are interested in (please include descriptions and runway photos if possible). Important, we must receive your request by the 20th of January 2017. Serious inquires only.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  3. Octopus72

Octopus72 Well-Known Member

1 person likes this.
  4. Mojo1990

Mojo1990 Senior member

[​IMG]

I like these trousers

5. hayaoyamaneko

hayaoyamaneko Senior member

Digging the deep v-neck popover and the utility vest.

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

Sarah-Linh so shy

1 person likes this.
  7. robinsongreen68

robinsongreen68 Senior member

think @other-shop used to do this? would be worth dropping them a line

1 person likes this.
  8. leeba

leeba Senior member

I grabbed this - it's dope but color doesn't work for me, I think I'd want a starker white (it's more off white than anticipated). Other then that it's dope, I found the fabric nice (structured - a little utilitarian) but ymmv. Returning it to Ssense in a couple days, but if anybody wants it hmu since they pulled all the sale stuff off the site.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
  9. cowerd

cowerd Senior member

10. JackoDo

JackoDo Senior member

Does anyone have any experience with Lemaire's denim? I'm interested in the slim black pair on SSENSE. How do these tend to fit if I like a high waisted look? Do y'all recommend sizing up?

11. carlooto

carlooto New Member

The fit is quite slim, so I've sized up one whole size--I normally wear a 44, but purchased 46. I'm more of a slim athletic build, so of course they'll fit differently if you're on the slimmer side.

The rise is pretty high, and I've found it difficult to wear other jeans as I've gotten very used to the fit of Lemaire denim. The straight diagonal hip pockets are also very nice as they don't gape. Overall, very nice, considered details.

12. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

Yes, slim. Mid rise with a straight but slim leg.
    I'm a 34/50, ordered a 50, it "looked" good but felt tight so I ordered the 52 and they were a lot better. I took the waist in a bit after a while but the waist is pretty much non-vanity sized (iirc my 50's measured 33.5").

13. JackoDo

JackoDo Senior member

Thank you for the replies! So, I find Lemaire pants all fit me weird; I'm a 30" waist but his size 46 pants, such as the two pleats, are always rather large on me around the waist. Would you suggest sticking with a 46 in the jeans, or going up to a 48?

14. OccultaVexillum

I think either will work but that's based of past seasons that I tried. My only reference is the white from last summer and the indigo from SS15.

Not the best photo, but these are a size up from all my other Lemaire trousers (52 as opposed to 50's in elasticated pants, one pleats, suit pants. I haven't tried the two pleats or carrot pants though, and I could have sized up in the seasons one pleats).
    [​IMG]

15. JackoDo

JackoDo Senior member

Thanks for the reply! You're always so helpful. I'm going to try sizing up to see how they fit -- I like high waisted jeans since my legs are quite long, so if anything I'll just have the waist brought in.

Ps I love the Marni shoes!!!!

16. OccultaVexillum

No problem.
    And thanks! The Marni's are great and way more versatile than I'd initially thought. I want another pair.

17. JackoDo

JackoDo Senior member

I was actually debating picking up a pair, but all my friends hate them -- but they look so good on you! I should pick up a pair

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  18. OccultaVexillum

If you find a good price, do it.
    I got both my pairs for around $250

19. Maxwellll

Maxwellll Senior member

I know its the Lemaire thread but as a couple Marni fans, what did you think of the new collection?

20. OccultaVexillum

I haven't had a chance to check it out yet (travelling for work).
    Should probably make a Marni thread, the men's line has got a lot bigger the last few seasons.