LEMAIRE

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Naka, Jan 29, 2015.

1. baklanyc

baklanyc Senior member

The policies should be there on the site for your country. If you live in the US near a Uniqlo store, you can even bring it to the store.

2. needhelp123

needhelp123 Senior member

Yeah you are right, about the pseudo thing, but i've got Hedi as my avatar that should speak for itself :D

I could go true Lemaire-esq sizing but obviously its not tailored like it is in mainline so..i didn't even get a chance to try others anyway lucky XS all fit cause i sized down one to it, cause when i came out everything but L was gone already 20 mins in.

3. DariaW

DariaW Well-Known Member

I´ve got rejected my first order that I´ve made in first minutes of 02.10...so at the end 80% of stuff that I bought is gone...my wallet is happy, but I´m pissed! Never got problems till now...so disappointed!

4. Vetiver

Vetiver Member

I ended up ordering four pairs of the wool-blended cashmere flat front trousers (two green, two black). Nothing else in the men's collection really interested me.

I'm a little concerned about how they'll fit (only selected my usual Uniqlo size for smart trousers) and if they're sufficiently slim fitting. For the price, I would have very little tolerance for any significant deviation from Uniqlo's sizing system (I at least expect them to be similar to a pair of +J trousers). If this isn't the case, back they go.

Btw, I'm pretty annoyed that Uniqlo was taking on-line orders before midnight. If I hadn't had logged on ten minutes early, I probably would have missed out (I think my order went through at 23:59!).

5. Vetiver

Vetiver Member

I don't know why or when but Uniqlo was taking on-line orders well before midnight.

I remember being screwed over, when the third (and final) +J collection came out, so I feel your pain.

6. DariaW

DariaW Well-Known Member

I
    Thanks. At the end I hope the products will not disappoint me too...wekk, at least of what is left :p

7. milosh

milosh Senior member

I liked the blue trench and the green flat front pants. The pants are very slim(which i didn't expect) and very warm.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
  8. CityMap

CityMap Senior member

9. Vetiver

Vetiver Member

That's encouraging to hear about the pants. Are they as slim as a pair of +J pants? Also, is the waist size faithful to Uniqlo's sizing system?

Cheers.

10. Jeffrey Hou

Jeffrey Hou Well-Known Member

if anyone copped the wool cashmere coat, could you post pics?

11. Mojo1990

Mojo1990 Senior member

So I purchased the Elasticated pants in 'Wool crepe midnight blue' last week. They arrived two days back, but unfortunately I've had them returned.Rest assured the pants were fantastic, just not to my liking unfortunately.

[​IMG]

Positive:
    They are seamless on the sides so they flow really smoothly around the leg.
    Absolutely beautiful material composition
    Elasticated waist very convenient and stylish
    Pleats add volume* comfortable indeed
    Did I mention the material? Really nice

Cons:
    Unfortunately the bottom of the pants are lined around 3 inches or so from the hem. The pants were in Size 48 (my usual lemaire size) but slightly longer. I suppose you can always hem the pants but you probably have to be mindful of not going too far as it would ruin the Tapered cut. I also felt the visible stiching at the hem was slightly bothering me. I'm kinda more into a flat clean profile.

Yes the pants Do Taper, and unfortunately I would prefer an inch or 2 wider in width (again my personal preference). I was under the impression these pants would resemble that of my other two lemaire pants from AW13_14. Unfortunately they slightly more Tapered and slim.

*The Pleats were noticeable even when worn with a top. Just seemed a little distracting. I prefer flat front or Pleats but higher up and lesser pronounced. My AW13-14 trousers have Pleats but higher up so it makes it look flat fronted with the added comfort

Last edited: Oct 3, 2015
  12. DariaW

DariaW Well-Known Member

I bought throughout the UK site; does anyone know how it is with the returning cost (I don´t live in the UK) ?

13. JackoDo

JackoDo Senior member

Does anyone know if the Lemaire store (like many Euro stores) gives Non-Euro customers the VAT discount?

14. malcb33

malcb33 Senior member

I emailed them a while ago about that and never got an answer, so I'd assume not.....

15. JackoDo

JackoDo Senior member

Ugh, because as a Canadian, our dollar is so atrocious right now, I'd just prefer a discount... I've never once received an email back from them regarding any inquiries I've placed, so..