• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wife hasn't been this excited about a fashion release in, well, ever. Dunno if I'll pick up anything but she liked it

Mojo1990

Reaction score
Love the coat he is wearing, seems collarless and drapes over shoulder. Not sure if the internal jacket is separate or not,but the layering is beautiful

The blue and white layering are equally impressive

Last edited:

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeeah, if no retailers pick up that green collarless coat next spring, there will be tears. tears!

hayaoyamaneko

Reaction score
RE: Uniqlo

I assume sizing info will only go up at launch?

Last edited:

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

baklanyc

Reaction score

RE: Uniqlo

I assume sizing info will only go up at launch?

I would assume that one would need to go by Uniqlo sizing as a reference, versus Lemaire sizing, so it would behoove you to try existing items from Uniqlo to get a sense of what that might be. Perhaps even some of their other collabs.

Uniqlo has altered their grading through the years to suit American customers and have settled on a formula. They used to size MUCH smaller, since it was originally for the Japanese market AND around the time of Dior Homme' Hedi period, when everything was super small and fitted.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Last edited:

DariaW

Reaction score
About "Uniqlo and Lemaire"...does anyone know the fitting of Uniqlo´s garments (man and woman products)?
I guess the line by Lemaire will be in the same uniqlo sizing

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The collection isn't out yet, so all anyone can do is speculate regarding the sizing.......

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

About "Uniqlo and Lemaire"...does anyone know the fitting of Uniqlo´s garments (man and woman products)?
I guess the line by Lemaire will be in the same uniqlo sizing

Uniqlo provide pretty comprehensive sizing information garment by garment on their website. The fit can vary a lot between different style of jackets for example - some XL's are great for a 45" chest, other's closer to a 43"...

Mulan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When in doubt, buy your regular size, especially if you plan on doing so online where things are going to go quick.

Naka

Reaction score
Eh the pricing is alright but the range is lacking. No high neck sweater, turtlenecks or shawl collar coat/jacket. At least we have the stand collar shirts and elastic waist trousers but disappointed about not even being able to try those items on. Expected for Australia though!

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You ordering online? You reckon there will be lines early in the morning for this?

CityMap

Reaction score
as I mentioned in the Uniqlo thread..
I am considering offering a forwarding service
It seems Uniqlo in the US runs out of stock fast.
I live in Rural Japan near a Uniqlo, the stocks here are generally pretty good.
Not sure how I will charge, but basically the plan is
you order the Lemaire x Uniqlo item yourself on Uniqlo Japan's site. it gets mailed to me. then I resend it via EMS to you. I simply request you to pay for the EMS fee and to me for the trouble.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads