LEMAIRE

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Naka, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Bam!ChairDance

Bam!ChairDance Senior member

Unfortunately, all of your hopes will be dashed, because I intend to snatch up the entire inventory and sell it on Grailed for 5x the retail price. I hear the clothes pair very nicely with Yeezy Boosts.

2. Severisth

Severisth Senior member

3. malcb33

malcb33 Senior member

You're such a jerk BCD :slapfight:

On a more serious note, does Lemaire have enough mainstream appeal for flippers? I really hope not as it's going to suck for peeps without a local Uniqlo. I've got my eyes on the jacket, band collar shirts and the pants too but maybe I shouldn't get my hopes up.

Release day proxy anyone?

4. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

I would think there will be plenty of flipping just based off every other collab like this (Marni, Jil etc)

5. ChetB

ChetB Senior member

I feel like it should be obtainable as long as you don't sleep on it. Can't imagine it sells out in the first ten seconds online or something. The thirst isn't that strong and the supply hopefully not that limited.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
  6. Benjaminba

Benjaminba Senior member

Yeah, many sizes of the +J collection sold out on the uk site in no time. Within a couple of hours if I remember right. Hope it wont be the case this time.

The cape looks nice haha. Kind of want it, but probably wont go for it. Hard to pull off.

7. ChetB

ChetB Senior member

Yeah I mean definitely order quickly, but hopefully if you're on top of things it'll be doable. Not like buying Jordans online and competing against bots or some madness.

8. eddiec

eddiec Well-Known Member

Guys, liked a couple of pieces from the SS15 collection, where's best to find them now?

9. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

is the collab dropping on Friday or a weekend?

10. dieworkwear

dieworkwear Senior member

Actually, capes are the easiest things to pull off.

11. Benjaminba

Benjaminba Senior member

Hah, pretty good. Well done.

12. queb

queb Well-Known Member

I got a pair of this season's elasticated trousers (cotton / black) in a size 44 in the mail today. I got 44 because 46 had already sold out and because Lemaire's pants have usual fit me a bit large. Luckily they fit very well and I think they're going to be a staple for me. The fit is more narrow and the pleats are less pronounced than Lemaire's one-pleat pants though they are still quite roomy. The taper is also considerably less dramatic than the taper of the one-pleat. The fabric on the black cotton variation is fantastic (no surprise). Very crisp and light, though you could probably get away with wearing it on a chilly day. The waist is elasticated but still has belt loops so you could wear them a number of ways.

My one complaint is the lack of hip pockets. There are slits where they should be but the actual pockets are absent. Kind of bums me out because it means I have to wear these pants with either a bag or a jacket to carry my phone, keys etc. Though I did just buy a Ganryu shirt with a comical amount of pockets...

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
  13. Feji

Feji Senior member

I have the same pair I think (black in 46, single pleat elasticized pants in a lightweight cotton chino fabric). The pockets should be there. The actual opening is sewn shut so stuff doesn't get tangled during shipping and display. This is true for most tailored clothes. Just double check the inside of the pants and if there is a pocket attached, then it is surely sewn shut.

14. TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES Senior member

Depends on how "chic" (cringe) it's deemed on the blogosphere

15. malcb33

malcb33 Senior member

The pockets should definitely be there (check the inside) they just need to be unstitched carefully. It's easy enough to do yourself just make 100% sure you have the right seam.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015