• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Ciaostyle

Reaction score
There's no such thing as fake Lemaire, right?

I purchased a FW19/20 zip shirt from Farfetch and noticed the label on on the rear side is unusually janky. Checked the tag on the shirt and the type does not match other pieces I have or seen. Not sure if any of these inconsistencies are indicative of anything...
I think you are fine. The font on the garment label sometimes varies by manufacturer.

Also I highly doubt Farfetch would sell anything fake.

OccultaVexillum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks legit. They did change it recently, I’m not sure exactly when. I can go through my stuff and see when it changed if it helps but recently the labels have been different and even the placement of the L E M A I R E tag and size tag has been in new places recently

Reaction score
Thank you Ciaostyle and OccultaVexillum.

I suppose the grainy sticker just really threw me off. It looked as if someone low-res photocopied and pasted it on and I have never seen something like this. Probably just going to chalk it up as a one-off.

norsefanboi

Reaction score
I think you are fine. The font on the garment label sometimes varies by manufacturer.

Also I highly doubt Farfetch would sell anything fake.
if anything farfetch is the most prone to fakes out of the big retailers as they are just middlemen

Reaction score
I really appreciate everyone's input and willingness to help. Ended up sending Lemaire cs an email, and they verified the Farfetch partner is an authorized stockist. Probably just me worrying too much 😬

OccultaVexillum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Twisted chinos seem to be cut wider than the last few seasons for what it’s worth.
It was too much pant for me and I have two pairs already that have a bit more nuance,
so I returned them. But in case anybody else is considering them just be aware they seem to be more exaggerated than previous ones.

0473BC5A-6691-44AA-901B-89D8805F47CE.jpeg

Bottari

Reaction score
Twisted chinos seem to be cut wider than the last few seasons for what it’s worth.
It was too much pant for me and I have two pairs already that have a bit more nuance,
so I returned them. But in case anybody else is considering them just be aware they seem to be more exaggerated than previous ones.

View attachment 1350389
I’m lately obsessed by Lemaire footwear, what’s your opinion on the sneakers?

OccultaVexillum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Bottari Sneakers are great. I don't wear sneakers often anymore so it's been good to have something a little different now. I will pick up the black pair too.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.