• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

grayfox

Reaction score

Assuming you've gotten them @OccultaVexillum what are your thoughts?

I got the 44s and the fit is good but I'm wondering about how they'll look with some wear on them. Also I'm not sure I have the wardrobe to pull them off.
Please let me know if you end up wanting to sell those 44's. I missed the deal.

MeatFish

Reaction score
Hey just curious what colors are present in this outfit. How’d you like it? Trying to find more ways to wear the same coat.
That coat is one of my top grails atm. If you ever feel like you can’t find more ways to wear it uhhhh, lmk 😏

MaiLam

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
edit - dbl post

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They do. I’m thinking they’re probably sized large like the string pants.
the lemaire webshop and Neighbour both have more things online too.

by the way, does anybody have one of the old soft jackets / blazers in a 52 or 54 they want to sell me?

happyriverz

Reaction score
Goddamn why does Lemaire footwear never come in sizes below 41 for men? Love the SSENSE exclusive black Chinese slippers but no EU40 :confused:

OccultaVexillum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Same size.
Although you could probably size up in the jersey chino and just make better use of the drawstring and have a looser fit. I don’t know if you’d be able to size down though, maybe if you have small hips and no ass it could work.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 75 17.0%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 145 32.9%
  • 8”

Votes: 130 29.5%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 50 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 20 4.5%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 9 2.0%