• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

yunBW

Reaction score
Just saw this blazer by lemaire. I wonder if anywhere is still selling it?
Thank you
B5A25DB7-B6DE-4A0A-A111-ED1F710EC52B.png

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah you’re right, I ended up getting the light grey and ochre after taking a look at the seams better and realizing it was probably because the dude at Toto gave me a fresh one still in the bag and shoulders were just jacked from the folding. I washed mine as soon as I got them and they’ve been good ever since.
Actually have the tank on today

Nice! I've been missing the tanks in my size during the sale season here so I haven't been able to snatch one just one. Love the look of that layered.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How to size tanks? Where to buy?? I only wear tanks during summer

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So I sized down in the tee (Large) and went TTS on the tank (XL). I just found the armholes too tight on the tanks if I went down but both of them are loose cuts. The tee just is lower armholes.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just saw this blazer by lemaire. I wonder if anywhere is still selling it?
Thank you
View attachment 1195697

Toto and Simons both had it but are gone now.
The only other places that come to mind are the lemaire Webshop and Moise store.

yunBW

Reaction score
Toto and Simons both had it but are gone now.
The only other places that come to mind are the lemaire Webshop and Moise store.

Thank you, I guess it’s the unfortunate that I got into the sale quite late for lemaire.

I was also looking at their dry silk biscuit jacket and the shirt in sienna. Do you know how they fit by any chance? Thank you

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@yunBW keep checking Simons.
That blazer just popped back up in a Large about 10 mins ago. It's gone now cos i bought it :)

yunBW

Reaction score
@yunBW keep checking Simons.
That blazer just popped back up in a Large about 10 mins ago. It's gone now cos i bought it :)
Omg... lol just when I was trying on some AnnD clothes that I just bought. How much you got them for? I’ll keep looking. If not I’ll get this season Haider jacket.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Alright well if this doesn’t work out for me I’ll let you know in case you want it.
I have the same jacket from other seasons and it’s oretty oversized, so this is one size smaller than I’d usually take but I’m banking on the fact that a lot of this season has worked better for me when I’ve sized down

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads