1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

LEMAIRE

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Naka, Jan 29, 2015.

1. hayaoyamaneko

hayaoyamaneko Senior Member

Is the Lemaire webshop on final reduction or can we expect one more round of drops?

2. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Distinguished Member

It used to make it to 50% off, but since they didn't do a pre-sale 40% at all this time and the sale started a few weeks later it's possible they've changed the whole format and this current 40% off is as good as it gets. What are you looking at in particular?

3. hayaoyamaneko

Thinking about getting the 'seersucker' wool blazer - didn't see it at any other retailers

4. OccultaVexillum

Spotted on Matches:

upload_2019-1-28_12-42-33.png

That printed set from the AW18 lookbook is apparently also part of a Sunspel collab, so it seems like it will be an ongoing collab for Lemaire pyjamas.

5. MaiLam

MaiLam Senior Member

6. OccultaVexillum

Simons had it, and Totokaelo briefly did too.
    If you feel like calling Simons or getting on their online chat the product sku was 11124-135132

They went to final sale about 2 weeks ago, but it might be worth a shot since it would be 80% off if they still had it

7. hayaoyamaneko

I'm interested in the brown one, I know Simons had it in black (or blue?). They were out of my size (48) before they pulled the stock off the site anyway... too bad, was a hell of a deal.

Thanks for the heads up though :)

Do you remember if the one at Toto was brown?

8. OccultaVexillum

Oh yeah it was the navy at simons and toto. I only saw the brown seersucker in the pants, didn’t look like anybody picked up the blazer.

Side note: if anybody has any of the seersucker wool pants in a 52 please sell them to me.

9. OccultaVexillum

Has anybody picked up any SS19 yet? I know it's early.

Matches coming through with the cream wool suit. Or is my colour blindness really that bad? They call this "khaki-grey".
    some other new pieces on there as well... Looks like the 'heavy dry sweatshirt' made a comback
    https://www.matchesfashion.com/us/mens/designers/lemaire
    Based on measurements it looks like the pants are the 'suit pant' but something with a straighter leg.

[​IMG]

10. Jonny_Boy

Jonny_Boy New Member

Anyone have a FW15 owl-patterned coat (whether Maxi or Kaftan) they're looking to sell? In 46?

11. MaiLam

MaiLam Senior Member

Someone’s going to have to break it to the poor guy...

12. leeba

leeba Senior Member

Khaki grey prob just means the undertones, but yea looks cream to me if a little darker than expected. Matches' images are usually very flat so maybe it's just that.

Anybody possibly have this thing and want to get rid of it? Rosewood FW17 weird turtle man sweater thing. Saw it on Grailed a while back but the price was absurd, it's been deleted since then it looks like.

[​IMG]

13. negativefeedbackloop

negativefeedbackloop New Member

14. hayaoyamaneko

[​IMG]

Anyone able to ID what season the coat Christophe is wearing is from? Always been curious...

15. MaiLam

MaiLam Senior Member