1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

LEICA V - LUX 1 - Price Drop

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by earthdragon, Nov 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earthdragon

earthdragon Senior member

Gently used and in excellent condition.
    Comes with a soft case, spare battery and charger.
    I carry a compact Leica with me now and my wife uses a Huge Nikon, so this is just sitting in the cupboard.
    [COLOR=FF00AA]$575 Shipped Conus[/COLOR][COLOR=FF00AA] [COLOR=FF00AA]NOW ONLY $350.00[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 2, 2014

2. ThinkDerm

ThinkDerm Senior member

still available? How old is this camera? what lenses does it come with / can the lenses be changed? what was the original MSRP on this?

3. earthdragon

earthdragon Senior member

Yes - still available.
    About 3 years old (minimal use).
    The high-performance LEICA DC VARIO-ELMARIT 1:2.8-3.7/7.4-88.8 ASPH zoom lens comprises 14 lenses in 10 groups. With a maximum aperture of 2.8 and the particularly large range of focal lengths, the LEICA V-LUX 1 offers versatile picture composition possibilities for brilliant photos with true-to-life colours. The focussing and zoom ring on the lens is easy to use and permits concentration to be devoted to the subject. The optics are individually matched to the camera sensor.
    Lenses are not inter-changable

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.