• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Leg twist

URALLMORONS

Reaction score
God I hate it. I have only been cursed with this once before slightly but after a while it loosened up and turned back but that was only counter clockwise like 20-30 degrees.

This one is like 90 degrees and I know it's gonna drive me NUTS. Anyone have any clues how to fix it. I know because it's a repro and how the loom is set up is what causes it but has anyone found a way to fix it?

niix

Reaction score
Originally Posted by URALLMORONS
God I hate it. I have only been cursed with this once before slightly but after a while it loosened up and turned back but that was only counter clockwise like 20-30 degrees.

This one is like 90 degrees and I know it's gonna drive me NUTS. Anyone have any clues how to fix it. I know because it's a repro and how the loom is set up is what causes it but has anyone found a way to fix it?

Embrace it, everyone has to deal with it.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
twist your leg to the same degree, problem solved. Plus make up stories about being in 'nam and stuff.

whatever123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
God I hate it. I have only been cursed with this once before slightly but after a while it loosened up and turned back but that was only counter clockwise like 20-30 degrees. This one is like 90 degrees and I know it's gonna drive me NUTS. Anyone have any clues how to fix it. I know because it's a repro and how the loom is set up is what causes it but has anyone found a way to fix it?
take a pic... maybe stop being so anal?

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Noob, buy Wranglers

Transcendental

Reaction score
God I hate it. I have only been cursed with this once before slightly but after a while it loosened up and turned back but that was only counter clockwise like 20-30 degrees. This one is like 90 degrees and I know it's gonna drive me NUTS. Anyone have any clues how to fix it. I know because it's a repro and how the loom is set up is what causes it but has anyone found a way to fix it?
It happens because of the twill. Buying broken twill (i think left field denim sells some) can help and yes wranglers also haha.

whatever123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
URALLMORONS-"Not sure if you are being the typical smart ass but I think you are right. Ill just deal with it." na, no more then usual. we all deal with it to some extent.

Islander

Reaction score
Worst leg twist I ever had was on a pair of APCs.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.