Lee Originals

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by robbie, May 11, 2010.

1. 4characters

4characters Senior member

Excellent choice. It takes next to nothing; I usually fill a bath tub just over the top of the jeans, than put a small squirt of Bronner’s in the palm of my hand, about the size of 2 quarters or so, than I mix it into the water and pat down the jeans (turned inside out). Then let them soak 10-20 minutes, than spray them down with the shower and hang dry.

If you use the 16 oz just for washing raw denim, it could last years (a very long time anyway), but sometimes it’s hard to resist using it as shower soap.[​IMG]

2. 4characters

3. pk977

pk977 Well-Known Member

You are funny, peppermint is good for human. My shampoo are peppermint / menta piperita too! I will order 32oz or 1 G from amazon as they provide free shipping. As I want to make clear order peppermint or Peppermint /Hemp

4. 4characters

I believe they are one in the same.

5. pk977

pk977 Well-Known Member

I have no idea what is Hemp. However, both I like it as I just saw people comment about that product. It sound really good for me and my raw denim too! For a happy day, stay away with the chemical would be awesome choice to make.

Keep inform us, Anyone who can show off your Lee Riders Denim Jacket 1 years or more.....

Thx for your advise.

6. 4characters

It’s a really useful relative of the marijuana plant that is great for making rope and has uniquely oily seeds (perfect for soap).
    [​IMG]

7. pk977

pk977 Well-Known Member

I've got it, the best place to buy from the internet will be! Amazon.... or