1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Ledbury Shirts 15.5/M

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by sirsigsalot, Sep 11, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sirsigsalot

sirsigsalot Senior member

Hey Guys,

First time selling on here..figured this audience would be more appreciative than your standard eBay user. But for feedback references I'm sirsigsalot on eBay and hwwong on GolfWRX.

On to the goods - just went up to the sample sale in Richmond a couple of weeks ago. Bought a bunch of stuff, and thought I could get away with sizing up. Unfortunately that is not the case, and I don't feel like spending more $$ to get them tailored. They're 15.5/M and 34" sleeves and Slim Fit

All three shirts are like new (washed in cold water when I got home) but unworn/unaltered.They come from a pet free and smoke free home.

Let me know if you have any questions, fastest way is probably email - henry.wong.11 at gmail.com

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
  2. sirsigsalot

sirsigsalot Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.