1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Ledbury - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Former Affiliate Vendor Threads; a Locked Forum.' started by Ledbury, Jul 17, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ledbury

Ledbury Senior member

Interesting that it is happening on three different styles. I'm not entirely sure what is causing the fold, but we'd be happy to exchange these for other styles if you would like.

2. redips

redips Well-Known Member

Interesting. I am experiencing this exact same issue on two of my shirts as well. I attributed it to the shape of my chest and back, but perhaps I am wrong.

3. Harrydog

Harrydog Senior member

Just got my first Ledbury shirt - The Morgan Check Slimfit.

Overall a nice shirt. I like the fabric and the fit is reasonably good for me.

Two minor issues,

I will move the buttons on the cuffs as they are quite loose. Makes me think french cuffs might not be a good choice.

I think the program on their web site that recommends the size by comparing the fit to other shirts is foolish.

I had entered Tyrwhitt Slimfit size 16 and they told me to go with a Ledbury Slimfit 15.5.

I then entered a BB slim 16 and was told to go with a Ledbury 16.

I went with the Ledbury 16. There is no way a 15.5 would have fit at the collar. That is the one measurement that has to be right. In the end, i made a good choice. I would have been sending the 15.6 back.

All in all a good shirt. Since i have the fit down, I may try another. I am particularly interested in seeing Anglo-American collar.

4. ahk11

ahk11 Senior member

Just saw the coats up on the site, can you tell us who makes them for you?

5. Costa

Costa Senior member

Blazers look great. Toughest part is deciding on fit.

6. Harrydog

Harrydog Senior member

Cut too short for my taste.

7. Ledbury

Ledbury Senior member

Hi there,

Our blazers and sport coats are manufactured in a handful of Italian mills- Canonico, Loro Piana, Di Delfino. For more on blazers, check out our blog: http://blog.ledbury.com/?p=3100

8. Ledbury

Ledbury Senior member

Hi everyone,

We've introduced several new French Cuff shirts this season with a few more on the way! After our "Design A Shirt" survey, it seemed that you all were very interested in more French Cuff styles. While we only have two new styles currently available, there should be several more hitting the website throughout the upcoming month. Ledbury French Cuff Shirts

I'm also happy to announce that the Davis Starks (a blue and red starks fabric) from our "Design a Shirt" survey was one of the styles receiving the most votes and will be introduced in our December Short Run Collection. We chose two other styles based on your responses that will launch in our January Collection.

9. Cuttingboard

Cuttingboard Senior member

I love the new blazers...on my Christmas wish list.

10. SidewinderX

SidewinderX Senior member

I bit on a shirt after grabbing one of those $50 referral links someone posted (you're welcome whoever gets the bonus!)

Corolla Slim -- I love the beach at Corolla, so I had to! (Also, I will look forward to going somewhere warmer to try it!) I'm looking forward to getting the shirt and seeing the fit. Many of my shirts are the Charles Tywirt slim/tailored fit, so that'll be my point of comparison.

Anyway, if anyone else is looking to try them, you get $50 credit if you use someone's referral link. This is mine, anyone should feel free to use it! (Or someone else's, no skin off my back!)

http://www.ledbury.com/referral_code?ref_id=95844

11. Ledbury

Ledbury Senior member

That's great to hear! I hope you really enjoy your shirt and if you have any questions after receiving it, please don't hesitate to email me directly at mel@ledbury.com.

12. Harrydog

Harrydog Senior member

Are the French Cuff sized like the button cuffs? I have found the button cuffs to be quite large at the wrist (easily fixed by moving the button) and I don't like French cuffs to fit real loose.

13. SidewinderX

I just saw the winter short run collection, inspired by Keswick Hall from Charlottesville, and I have to comment on an obvious omission... where is my orange and blue Wahoo-inspired shirt? What better way would I have had to return to Dear Ole UVa? :)

14. ahk11

ahk11 Senior member

It disappeared when UVa's football program did [​IMG]

15. SidewinderX

Hey hey -- it's basketball season now! :D (And then baseball and lacrosse... hmmm... now I'm thinking that spring might be the appropriate time for the UVa collection!)

16. ahk11

ahk11 Senior member

As a Tech fan it is my duty to take a shot at the UVa football program whenever the opportunity presents itself. I was raised in Cville too! [​IMG]

17. SidewinderX

I just received my shirt yesterday -- it looks great! I'll post a photo when I get it ironed up and am actually wearing it, but a quick fit report: A bit slimmer in the waist than my Charles Tyrwhitt tailored shirts, but not quite as tight in the chest/shoulders -- this is actually a perfect combo for be, because the CT tailored fit shirts were just a tad too tight in the shoulders for me, leading me to mostly get their slim fit shirts.

Anyway so far I'm happy, I'll post a photo when I'm actually wearing it.

(FWiW, I think the referral discount is still going on, not sure if it's $25 or $50 off at this point. I post my link earlier, but if anyone is on the fence about trying Ledbury, shoot me a PM and I'll give you my code -- or you can ask for anyone else who's bought a shirt so far!)

18. Ledbury

Ledbury Senior member

Our French Cuffs are sized the same as our button cuff shirts.

19. Ledbury

Ledbury Senior member

We do have a tie you all might enjoy :) The Milburn is navy with a small orange dot. http://www.ledbury.com/products/the-milburn-tie

[​IMG]

20. Ledbury

Ledbury Senior member

Cheers, Style Forum friends!

We're running a Facebook promotion this week called The 5 Days of Ledbury Giving. Each day, we feature a new promotion on Ledbury product determined by our Facebook "like" count. Today's promotion is 27% off of Short Run Shirts. We're pushing for 50,000 Likes by Friday in exchange for 50% off all core shirts! If you all are on Facebook, check out the promotion: http://bit.ly/12hwupF

After you sign up, remember to share with friends!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.